Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 08:06:35 am

?

Started by HaWg 10, January 10, 2006, 01:42:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HaWg 10

how do i get my space guy to be my logo...

i figured out how to do the signature is there anyway to make it my logo instead of the sig? im having problems
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

GrizzledHogFan

Save the picture to your hard drive.  Then click on Profile at the top of the page.  On the page that comes up, click on Forum Profile Information, which is on the left side of the page under Modify Profile.  On that page, select I will upload my own picture and click on Browse... to locate the picture on your hard drive.  Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Change profile.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

HaWg 10

so i have to save it to my hard drive? i cant just past the url in the [img] bracket like everything else...
"This product that was on TV was available for four easy payments of $19.95. I would like a product that was available for three easy payments and one complicated payment. We can't tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is going to be hard." 

"I'd like to see a forklift lift a crate of forks. It'd be so damn literal. "Hey, you're using that machine to its exact purpose!"

"Me and my friends did acid in the woods, 'cause there was much less chance of running into an authority figure. But we ran into a bear. And that is way more of a buzz kill. One of my friends was raising his right hand and swearing to prevent forest fires. Later, he came up to me and said, "Mitchell. Smokey is way more intense in person."

R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: HaWg 10 WiLd on January 10, 2006, 02:04:25 pm
so i have to save it to my hard drive? i cant just past the url in the [img] bracket like everything else...

Correct, you have to save it, because the profile can't use a linked image, it has to host it from the Hogville computer.