Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A T & T Uverse Question

Started by Gunit, October 05, 2010, 08:14:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunit

I am thinking of switching from Dish to Uverse and have a question.  What equipment does Uverse use and is it possible to receive a signal in different locations like on Dish?  I have an extra box hooked up with Dish at a second home and was wondering if I could install Uverse myself with an extra box if I had the service at my main house?  Any info would be appreciated.

Verge

I don't know how you have dish at 2 seperate locations, but either way, it won't work with U-verse. It is 120% impossible.

The HD quality is very suspect as well.

Kenny Hawgins

you just pay like $7 a month for extra receivers.  we had it before moving and really liked it.  wish they had it here. 
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

ArchitectHog

It wouldn't be possible to use a secondary box outside of the main house that you have U-Verse in.  The signal is sent through your internet.  If you don't have it at your other house it wouldn't work.

The HD quality is good. 
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.