Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this the worst Hog Defense you have seen?

Started by Ben, October 28, 2017, 11:44:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

sickboy

Yes. In my 35 years it is. I don't ever remember a defense that just gave up. This one has.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

kodiakisland

If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

WaltonCollege

They are on course to give up over 1000 yards of offense today and this is not a joke

Hogman2

Arkansas' last season in the SWC, we WERE THIS BAD!

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

damgoodestuffyhog

Only been here from Nutt on, but yes, I believe this is our worst team in that time period.

Beaverfever

It's sad that this is Bielema's fifth year and our new coach will be looking at a complete rebuild next year. 

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Mr. Porkleone

code red

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 28, 2017, 11:47:06 am
Anyone wonder why Rhoades was available?
agreed all that crap was window dressing. Three front? Ridiculous.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Razorback_Mack

Petrino's recruits kept Bret afloat. The further we get away from them the worse it will get.

kodiakisland

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on October 28, 2017, 12:01:18 pm
Rhodes does what he's told.

He lost pretty bad when he was the boss. Could be more to it than just doing what he's told.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

hog47

I'm 70 years old and I've seen some bad teams. I'll have to say this team both offensively and the defense ranks up there as the worst. Can't tackle, no technique,  lack of enthusiasm,  just plain bad all around. I blame a stubborn head coach and even worst assistants.

hog47

I'm so mad. They put in Hammonds and he's doing great and then take him out!! What coaching morons.

MC_Hog

Not sure the early 90's defenses were really bad too

longtimeHogfan

Been around the block for a lot of years and this is the worst team I've ever seen.  Embarrassingly bad.  Get the season over and clean house.
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.