Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Requesting Hogville's Vote Stuffing Prowess

Started by Smokehouse, June 23, 2016, 10:02:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokehouse

Since we're entering the great mournful slow period of no college sports, I'll be a little more shameless than I normally would. Mods, my apologies in advance if it is too shameless for MMQB.

We recently entered our daughter into a contest run by Aldi's to find a baby to put on their new line of baby products. They've now closed entries and have a large voting process through the 29th, with the top 10 vote getting babies moving on to be judged by a team at Aldi's.

I'm finishing up my doctorate and just make a small stipend, and my wife - who's been working long distance from home - recently lost all her hours at work when the office hired some new people at her position, so while we're obviously not banking on any internet contests to get us through, the grand prize money (30k) would be legitimately huge for bridging the gap on our mortgage payments between now and future employment, plus contribute to our "future Fayetteville fund" for Wren. If you don't mind helping out a couple with three combined U of A degrees (and have a Facebook profile), all you have to do is click this link and then the "vote" button:

http://bit.ly/28Tw6dG

You should see this photo posted by "Alana V." :

And although we didn't have a good pic with her in Hog gear we could submit (pictures couldn't be more than 30 days old), here's her at around two weeks old the day of the A&M game to cheer your voting on:

You can vote once a day between now and the 29th. Shameless self-promotion now over.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.