Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Commitments As The Hogs Chase Top Talent - Jeremy Patton the juco tight end

Started by Aaron Peters, June 19, 2016, 06:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins our Aaron Peters with this week's Razorback recruiting report. Athletes focused on this week include: Jeremy Patton (Committed to UA), Jordon Curtis (Jenks, OK), D'Marcus Hayes (OT), Jonathan Nance (WR), Thomas Johnson (LB), Ambry Thomas (CB) and Bumper Pool (LB).

Aaron Peters: "Hey welcome back to the show. Special treat this week as our recruiting expert Richard Davenport, typically joins us from our Little Rock studios, KARK. But in town in our studios as there is a football camp up here you are covering. Me and Mike Irwin talking about this Jeremy Patton kid, the juco tight end. A lot of schools wanted him, Arkansas got him to commit."

Richard Davenport: "I think this is a huge get. He's 6-6, 250. Had more than 25 offers. Alabama, Southern Cal, I mean you name just about any major power, he had an offer from that school. He visited Louisville and visited Auburn. He decided after basically one day of visiting Arkansas he wanted to be a Razorback. He will play in the NFL if he keeps his head on straight, does what he is suppose to do, he'll play in the NFL. This is a very big get."

Read full story here: http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/new-commitments-as-the-hogs-chase-top-talent-recruiting-with-richard-davenport

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.