Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here's another take on SEC scheduling

Started by Razorbacks#1, June 14, 2016, 04:47:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Talon

Mike_e

Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

flagstaffhog

Looks good to me so far.....

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

Uberanubis

the idea is great.  but I would add in that after 2 rounds or every 4 years the permanent opponents be shuffled.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

bcdeputy

I love the idea. 

I did see somewhere where the SEC should just go ahead and take Clemson and Florida State from the ACC and Texas and Oklahoma from the Big 12?

18 team conference?  YIKES... TOO MANY.

SkeeterHawg

Looks a little like my idea from about a year ago when this was discussed.  I only had one permanent rival though. 

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=592446.msg9688331#msg9688331

carolinahogger

Quote from: bcdeputy on June 14, 2016, 08:18:51 pm

I did see somewhere where the SEC should just go ahead and take Clemson and Florida State from the ACC and Texas and Oklahoma from the Big 12?

18 team conference?  YIKES... TOO MANY.

Yes, the problem with that is that most years the number 2 team in the conference will not end up in a 4 team playoff.  The way it is now, one of those 4 other teams often makes it.

Well, except Texas.   ;)