Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DMAC

Started by Hogs33, June 14, 2016, 11:30:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs33

Its been reported that DMAC will be out a few months at Dallas while undergoing surgery for injured Elbow.
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

ricepig

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

RazorbackToTheFuture

Wonder if he has any curbs at his house.   ;)

PharmacistHog

Dude needs to load up on same calcium and vitamin d.  Geez!!!!
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

DLUXHOG

tough time for him.... the new pups they have in the stable will get some good pt while he's out.......
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Cinco de Hogo

And now Cowboy Fans love the Elliot draft!

Pigsknuckles

Sheesh....he just can't a...not gonna say it.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

atekido

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on June 14, 2016, 12:59:02 pm
And now Cowboy Fans love the Elliot draft!

What are you talking about.  They think Elliot is the next Emmitt Smith except 43598347958347 better and that he should already be in the HOF.

Smokehouse

What terrible timing for him.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Hogarusa

Thats too bad for him. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Ex-Trumpet

I heard he broke his elbow while smashing it into his financial planner's skull.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ricepig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on June 14, 2016, 05:51:53 pm
I heard he broke his elbow while smashing it into his financial planner's skull.

A whole lot better excuse than trying to keep his phone from hitting the ground.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 05:53:09 pm
A whole lot better excuse than trying to keep his phone from hitting the ground.
The dog ate his play book.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

McKdaddy

Did he fumble it or not?
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

alohawg

Quote from: atekido on June 14, 2016, 01:26:34 pm
What are you talking about.  They think Elliot is the next Emmitt Smith except 43598347958347 better and that he should already be in the HOF.

As a Cowboy fan ofcourse I want EE to succeed, but next level is never guaranteed. I'm old enough to remember another all time OSU great at the position who didn't pan out a few decades ago.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HOGINTENNESSEE

His last 2 injuries have come at good times allowing him to be able to recover before the season

TNhawgfan

He was going to be a backup before this injury. You don't draft a rb that high to sit him
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Murr

Quote from: alohawg on June 15, 2016, 01:24:13 am
As a Cowboy fan ofcourse I want EE to succeed, but next level is never guaranteed. I'm old enough to remember another all time OSU great at the position who didn't pan out a few decades ago.
there's been a couple of Bama RB's that have done the same. 

DLUXHOG

In the Dallas Morning News every day....

http://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-dallas-morning-news/20160615/282196535235903

I don't recall them making this big of an issue out Tony Romo's two broken collar bone injuries two years in a row............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: atekido on June 14, 2016, 01:26:34 pm

Huh?  Right,

MountainHomeHogger

He was actually on a very short leash, most reports were he would be a training camp cut.

clutch

Quote from: MountainHomeHogger on June 15, 2016, 11:55:54 am
He was actually on a very short leash, most reports were he would be a training camp cut.

I don't understand that. He was their offense once he started getting starts last season. Not sure what else he could have done to prove himself.

bennyl08

Quote from: MountainHomeHogger on June 15, 2016, 11:55:54 am

Which reports?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse