Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Opponent Preview: TCU

Started by wholehogsports, June 14, 2016, 09:30:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

El Puerco Grande

Us old farts on here remember when TCU was a sure thing win, usually by several TDs, every year. Not so much anymore.
How 'bout them hogs?

Hugo Bezdek

Quote from: El Puerco Grande on June 17, 2016, 08:38:16 am
Us old farts on here remember when TCU was a sure thing win, usually by several TDs, every year. Not so much anymore.

Arkansas has more wins over TCU (43) than any other member of a Power5 conference. A&M is a close second at 41.

Tulsa is our all time favorite punching bag. We've beaten them 53 times.

wholehog92

Quote from: wholehogsports on June 14, 2016, 09:30:02 am
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/jun/14/former-aggie-under-center-tcu/

This is the most important sentence in that article and it was buried.

QuoteAnother junior college transfer, three-star Chris Gaynor, could provide help along the offensive line, which has just one returning full-time starter (junior Joseph Noteboom). Gaynor enrolled early.

They have one returning starter on the O line and they are looking at 3 star juco to provide help.  If there is one area where I would rate us as "nasty good" it's the D line.  That is where the battle will be won.  I don't understand the expectation that this will be a close game.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.