Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$85 Ticket Prices for Lower Level SEC Games in Fayetteville

Started by moses_007, June 12, 2016, 11:27:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 13, 2016, 09:29:58 pm
The way to halt price increases is to stop buying the product.
But I do agree the stadium expansion proposal needs to be put on hold, for now.

Why? What IF they have enough people on a list wanting a suite or club seats. Besides everyone like you that says that also fails to mention it isn't only about more seats. There are other things in that expansion budget.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 13, 2016, 09:46:20 pm
It all comes down to choices and opportunity cost.

My wife and I love to eat out. If we want a great dinner experience, I know on the front end that we'll have to pay $150 to $200, at a minimum. Can I do that every weekend? No, but I can every three or four weeks.

Similarly, I know Razorback football is going to cost me about $4,000 every spring. That has to be planned for. I know that four or five times in the fall, it's I'm going to spend $500 a weekend. That's just the cost of it. Does it keep me from doing other things that I might enjoy just as much? Yeah, I'm sure it does, but Razorback football is what I do.

Exactly. Some of the same ones that complain yet never go probably have no problem paying big bucks for whatever their hobby is. My brother in law is a competitive cowboy shooter. He bought a brand new travel trailer this year. Paid $13,000 yet there is nothing wrong with his old one. He has more cowboy hats than a real cowboy. Actually has a closet just for them. He has so many guns he could shoot a different one everyday for the whole summer and not shoot the same one twice. I go to Hog games. He goes shooting. To each his own. It's discretionary spending. You couldn't pay me to go watch cowboy shooting. He hasn't been to a Hog game since he was a teenager and he's 60 now. Lives outside LR and he wouldn't drive to WMS to attend a game much less Fayetteville and that's if I gave him my tickets to go. Yet he will drive halfway across the country to go shoot up several hundred if not a thousand dollars worth of bullets. He reloads his bullets to save money yet still complains about the price of lead, brass and powder. 
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hog.goblin

Quote from: factchecker on June 13, 2016, 12:18:59 am
The upper deck tickets are cheaper now so those should be filled to the brim according to you.

I guarantee that we are still one of the cheaper tickets in the SEC.

Missouri charges $80 for SEC games

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 14, 2016, 06:26:04 am
Why? What IF they have enough people on a list wanting a suite or club seats. Besides everyone like you that says that also fails to mention it isn't only about more seats. There are other things in that expansion budget.

From what I've been told by someone close to the Athletic Dept. is that some on the so-called waiting list for the new suites are current suite owners & there aren't necessarily others in line to rent the ones that would be vacated. when I say put on hold, I meant to it needs to be further reviewed. I agree with David Pryor that more questions need to be answered & thought given to the project before diving into such a big capital investment. Suggesting they take time to ensure it is the right thing to do, is in no way implying that I am against it. Seems like JL just wanted the BOT to rubber-stamp it.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 07:21:26 am
From what I've been told by someone close to the Athletic Dept. is that some on the so-called waiting list for the new suites are current suite owners & there aren't necessarily others in line to rent the ones that would be vacated. when I say put on hold, I meant to it needs to be further reviewed. I agree with David Pryor that more questions need to be answered & thought given to the project before diving into such a big capital investment. Suggesting they take time to ensure it is the right thing to do, is in no way implying that I am against it. Seems like JL just wanted the BOT to rubber-stamp it.

There are several(50+) plus that were on that list and from discussion, several post on here. They currently don't have a suite, now, when the rubber meets the road, will they commit, I can't answer for them.

Inhogswetrust

June 14, 2016, 07:54:15 am #55 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 11:41:06 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 14, 2016, 07:25:37 am
I may have pissed and moaned on here for years, but when I have ever asked if anybody had tickets to give away, I have used them to take at risk youth to the games. Besides, thats what this message board is for. We gripe, we cheer, we discuss. So I can't complain about ticket prices? I have always loved the razorbacks, and want to be able to take my boys to the games so that they can experience that too. It's getting harder and harder to do.

For expample, in 2006 I believe it was 35 bucks a ticket, and now it is 85. So now it costs more for 2 people to attend the game than it did not that long ago for 4 people to attend. You could say we'll just sit in the upper deck. I have no problem with that, except that my wife doesn't see that well and can't enjoy the game from up there. If your income has more than doubled congrats to you sir, I'm sure you have earned it. But that is not the case for many people on here. Calling someone out on here because of their level of income or what they can afford is pretty sorry. Dont be a douchebag.

$35. That's outrageous! I remember when it was $12..................

I'd bet you would be surprised to find out that not too long ago you could have bought a brand new decent car for under $2,000........................What is funny about that though is people still financed it when they bought them!

Hawgar The Horrible

I have never, ever, paid above face value for tickets. Games my group of 4 attend are purchased months in advance via resale outlets. A couple of weeks ago I picked up LA Tech tickets (section 504) and a Lot 56 parking pass for $102 out the door.

My work schedule forces me to cherry pick rather than purchasing season tickets because I am on call every other weekend and live 7.5 hours away. What I can afford and what I am willing to pay are also two very distinct animals. Don't expect a tightwad like me to shell out $650 to Stubhub for nosebleeds to the Bama game. It ain't going to happen.

If attending a game or 4 is on ones mind, don't tell me it's not affordable. Some folks just don't know what the hell they are doing. And, believe it or not, it's not a God given right to sit in 45 yd line lowers for pennies on the dollar.

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on June 14, 2016, 08:58:20 am
I have never, ever, paid above face value for tickets. Games my group of 4 attend are purchased months in advance via resale outlets. A couple of weeks ago I picked up LA Tech tickets (section 504) and a Lot 56 parking pass for $102 out the door.

My work schedule forces me to cherry pick rather than purchasing season tickets because I am on call every other weekend and live 7.5 hours away. What I can afford and what I am willing to pay are also two very distinct animals. Don't expect a tightwad like me to shell out $650 to Stubhub for nosebleeds to the Bama game. It ain't going to happen.

If attending a game or 4 is on ones mind, don't tell me it's not affordable. Some folks just don't know what the hell they are doing. And, believe it or not, it's not a God given right to sit in 45 yd line lowers for pennies on the dollar.

Best post of the thread.

ricepig

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on June 14, 2016, 09:23:26 am
Best post of the thread.

Yep, nail meeting the hammer. My parents shared season tickets with a relative. I went to my first game in '67 because it was raining and my Dad and uncle were still going. I always felt like it was a treat to go to a game, and with 3 other siblings, we swapped up going. It wasn't until '76 when I was a freshman that I started attending every home game in a season.

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 13, 2016, 09:46:20 pm
It all comes down to choices and opportunity cost.

My wife and I love to eat out. If we want a great dinner experience, I know on the front end that we'll have to pay $150 to $200, at a minimum. Can I do that every weekend? No, but I can every three or four weeks.

Similarly, I know Razorback football is going to cost me about $4,000 every spring. That has to be planned for. I know that four or five times in the fall, it's I'm going to spend $500 a weekend. That's just the cost of it. Does it keep me from doing other things that I might enjoy just as much? Yeah, I'm sure it does, but Razorback football is what I do.
Maybe I'm just not a big spender, but where do you and your wife eat at for $200? 

ricepig

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 10:12:21 am
Maybe I'm just not a big spender, but where do you and your wife eat at for $200? 

Folks Folly, lol, or any other ridiculous overpriced steak place like Ruth Chris, or 3 Forks that charges you $8 for a baked potato, salad, and $12-15 for an appetizer.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on June 13, 2016, 07:38:16 pm
Kias retain their value much better than Lexii. You get a much better return on your money spending it on Kia upkeep.
That's because Kia's cost so much less to begin with.  I think I'd rather have a Raptor. 

jry04

Quote from: Jim Harris on June 13, 2016, 10:18:06 am
so basically the story put out by UA that they would look at lowering prices for the upper deck seats was a bit of a bait and switch. In actuality, they are raising the conference price lower level seats to $85 and keeping the upper deck at $55 (no lowering at all, just not raising them to the lower level price point). Arkansas better figure out how to make the game-day experience really special to come up there for the games NOT against Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss or Florida. Sure, they'll get the usual 55,000-60,000 for most games including the opener, and sellouts for Alabama and LSU. I'm sure the beancounters have signed off on all that and it doesn't matter how many empty seats there are in the upperdeck and the lower corners for Texas State or LaTech. Great year from Jeff Long's POV to raise ticket prices substantially in the lower decks.

By the way, we're paying $105 a ticket for Arkansas's game at TCU. $100 a ticket at Auburn. "Only" $55 a ticket at Starkvegas.
Non-conference tickets are $35 upper deck, and $55 lower level. The lower level for both are nearly completely sold out. UF, Bama, and LSU will be sellouts without a doubt. Alabama is already sold out, with LSU and UF not having any single game tickets available that have multiple seats together. Ole Miss is literally the only conference game that has single game tickets for sale with multiple seats being together. If I had to guess, Texas State will be the only game that isn't a sell out in Fayetteville, and we will have 70,000+ for every game but Texas State pending weather.

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 10:22:16 am
Folks Folly, lol, or any other ridiculous overpriced steak place like Ruth Chris, or 3 Forks that charges you $8 for a baked potato, salad, and $12-15 for an appetizer.
Ok.  Never been to those, and probably won't go to any of those.  But, I will still go to games. 

The only problem I have with ticket prices is having to buy one for my kids that usually sit in our laps anyways...

Inhogswetrust

How many stadium expansions do you think across the country are already sold out when built. I'd bet very few. If it's so necessary then name us some. Do you think the Hogs had sold all the seats in the new expansion that added a whole lot more when they added  the east upper deck and the south end zone? Nope.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 10:22:16 am

Try Erline Jensen's. Great service, great food and they will let you bring your own wine and corkage is not unreasonable. It and Flight's are our two favorites in Memphis. Both still easy to spend $200 for two depending on how much one wants to splurge. But one can also eat for less than that at both as well.

ricepig

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 11:40:05 am
Ok.  Never been to those, and probably won't go to any of those.  But, I will still go to games. 

The only problem I have with ticket prices is having to buy one for my kids that usually sit in our laps anyways...

Mine never went until they were around 4-5, and then only a game or two a year, that's what Gammy was for, lol.

As far as those restaurants, those are very special occasion restaurants, usually hoping someone else picks up the tab!

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 14, 2016, 11:50:00 am
Try Erline Jensen's. Great service, great food and they will let you bring your own wine and corkage is not unreasonable. It and Flight's are our two favorites in Memphis. Both still easy to spend $200 for two depending on how much one wants to splurge. But one can also eat for less than that at both as well.

I'll have to give it a shot. It doesn't seem we run to Memphis as much to eat, usually too much going on.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 11:53:41 am
I'll have to give it a shot. It doesn't seem we run to Memphis as much to eat, usually too much going on.

Both are also good "special occasion" type places as you mentioned in another post. The other restaurant we like for special occasions in Memphis is Napa Cafe'. You can reserve a table in the wine cellar. Get if you like wine and want to take the wife for Valentines or Anniversary. Trust me you'll be happy when you get home!  ;)

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 14, 2016, 11:44:39 am
How many stadium expansions do you think across the country are already sold out when built. I'd bet very few. If it's so necessary then name us some. Do you think the Hogs had sold all the seats in the new expansion that added a whole lot more when they added  the east upper deck and the south end zone? Nope.

I doubt any of them are already sold out.
Once again, to repeat, I never said they shouldn't do it. Merely suggested they take their time & make certain it is economically feasible. If the BOT deems it so, then by all means, do it. I'll support their decision either way. Whatever is best for the program.

WilsonHog

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 10:12:21 am

In Memphis, usually Flight or Majestic Grille. Omar's in Jonesboro. Even a place like Babalu's, which isn't upscale, is going to cost $75 plus for a couple.

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 12:22:30 pm
I doubt any of them are already sold out.
Once again, to repeat, I never said they shouldn't do it. Merely suggested they take their time & make certain it is economically feasible. If the BOT deems it so, then by all means, do it. I'll support their decision either way. Whatever is best for the program.

The feasibility study for expansion was announced on Feb. 1, 2013. The BOT began seeking full design/cost estimate approvals on Jan. 25, 2016 and to my knowledge these are still in the works. I would say due diligence is being performed.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 14, 2016, 12:39:38 pm
In Memphis, usually Flight or Majestic Grille. Omar's in Jonesboro. Even a place like Babalu's, which isn't upscale, is going to cost $75 plus for a couple.
I have been to Majestic, we didn't spend $200.

$75 and $200 are a little different...

Anyways, sorry to help derail the thread.  Back to ticket prices...

WilsonHog

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 01:44:46 pm

No problem.

Everyone has their thing. I have a lot of friends who hunt and fish regularly. A few have a little place at the lake they like to escape to. Others play golf at least once a week. Some spend a week every summer at Destin. I would love to be able to do some or all of those things to the extent they do them to, but I can't and enjoy Razorback football the way I want to.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: WilsonHog on June 14, 2016, 12:39:38 pm

I always forget about Majestic. I've lived here 20 years and have never been, but I hear it's good. I'll try to remember it next time. Thanks!

greghog

When you look at the prices around the SEC and around the other major schools, we are not out of line.

Is it in my budget to pay $85 a seat (I would need 2, 3 if my son who is a student at UofA wants to sit with us).  No.  At least not for more than once a year.  But that is MY DECISION.  I also refuse to pay $40,000 - $50,000 for a pickup truck that I really want.  Just not gonna do it.  Doesn't make GM wrong for the price of the truck. 

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on June 14, 2016, 01:36:14 pm
The feasibility study for expansion was announced on Feb. 1, 2013. The BOT began seeking full design/cost estimate approvals on Jan. 25, 2016 and to my knowledge these are still in the works. I would say due diligence is being performed.

Yep.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 01:44:46 pm

I was wondering about The Majestic, as well. Been several times, didn't get close to $200. But really enjoyed it.

The Great Hambino

Quote from: ricepig on June 13, 2016, 10:07:08 am
I would say it's the price this year for single game tickets. I doubt they have back to back year's of increases, unless we win a natty.......

Prices are going up next year!

k.c.hawg

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 04:10:12 pm
I was wondering about The Majestic, as well. Been several times, didn't get close to $200. But really enjoyed it.

Wouldn't find it a challenge at all to spend $200 at Majestic.....$250 with tip.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on June 14, 2016, 07:25:37 am
I may have pissed and moaned on here for years, but when I have ever asked if anybody had tickets to give away, I have used them to take at risk youth to the games. Besides, thats what this message board is for. We gripe, we cheer, we discuss. So I can't complain about ticket prices? I have always loved the razorbacks, and want to be able to take my boys to the games so that they can experience that too. It's getting harder and harder to do.

For expample, in 2006 I believe it was 35 bucks a ticket, and now it is 85. So now it costs more for 2 people to attend the game than it did not that long ago for 4 people to attend. You could say we'll just sit in the upper deck. I have no problem with that, except that my wife doesn't see that well and can't enjoy the game from up there. If your income has more than doubled congrats to you sir, I'm sure you have earned it. But that is not the case for many people on here. Calling someone out on here because of their level of income or what they can afford is pretty sorry. Dont be a douchebag.

I was global mod here and the ticket forum was my baby. You did ask for free tickets here back around 2012 or 13. I used to delete old posts after games so I remember. And as far as being a douchebag you are the clown bashing the team in this thread for losing to Toledo, Rutgers, ect... . And I don't think I'm calling you out for level of income. Simply stating we've heard you complain over and over about ticket prices. We get it you can't afford them while many can. So stop complaining about it. Watch from home. Hell in many ways its better to watch at home. 

GolfnHog

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 11:40:05 am

same pricing happens with airline seats so it's not unique to Razorback games.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GolfnHog on June 14, 2016, 05:23:29 pm
same pricing happens with airline seats so it's not unique to Razorback games.

Do you mean airline tickets are $85? Dang I need to fly somewhere................................or better yet watch the movie "Airplane." It's more comfortable watching at home on TV.

Tyro3

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 04:10:12 pm

Not a problem if you like salads.

ricepig

Quote from: Tyro3 on June 14, 2016, 05:59:27 pm
Not a problem if you like salads.

Yeah, 1 appetizer, 2 salads, 2 filets, and 2 baked potatoes comes close, and that's before dessert and drinks/wine.

GuvHog

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 06:07:44 pm
Yeah, 1 appetizer, 2 salads, 2 filets, and 2 baked potatoes comes close, and that's before dessert and drinks/wine.

I prefer the 16oz Prime Rib.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ATU HOG

How many times does it say we've "sold out" and at kickoff there are still a lot of open seats.  I expect that to happen this year too.  Bummed because the tickets I usually buy from someone went up from 55 to 85 but I'll get over it.

If we are average there will be plenty of tickets available.  If we are well above .500 then tickets may be hard to come by.

ricepig

Quote from: ATU HOG on June 14, 2016, 06:55:43 pm
How many times does it say we've "sold out" and at kickoff there are still a lot of open seats.  I expect that to happen this year too.  Bummed because the tickets I usually buy from someone went up from 55 to 85 but I'll get over it.

If we are average there will be plenty of tickets available.  If we are well above .500 then tickets may be hard to come by.

Tickets sold and butts in the seats don't ever jive. If we are undefeated when facing Bama, not ever seat will have a butt in it, just the way it is. Florida won't bring 6000, so there will be seats there, Bama and LSU will, doubtful that OM does. Of course, LTU and TX St won't, so there will be some empties for sure. I haven't checked to see which game is Family Weekend, if it TX St weekend, it will real close to full as Mom's, Dad's, and siblings will be up to see the kid's.

(notOM)Rebel123

June 14, 2016, 07:26:24 pm #89 Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 07:42:17 pm by (notOM)Rebel123
Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 06:07:44 pm

Last time we went(fall 2015, maybe?), we had appetizer, 2 salads, 2 nice steaks(which came with potatoes) for $110 before tip. Now, obviously we didn't order the 16 oz Prime Rib.
If we are talking about The Majestic Grill downtown on Main St.

Oh well, sorry to get sidetracked. Carry on.

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 07:26:24 pm
Last time we went(fall 2015), we had appetizer, 2 salads, 2 nice steaks(which came with potatoes) for $110 before tip. Now, obviously we didn't order the 16 oz Prime Rib.
If we are talking about The Majestic Grill downtown on Main St.

Well, the menu you says filets were $42 each, and had the salads, appetizers, and other side items from $8-12. I haven't eaten there, or at least I don't remember eating there, lol.

http://majesticgrille.com/dinner/

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 07:42:47 pm
Well, the menu you says filets were $42 each, and had the salads, appetizers, and other side items from $8-12. I haven't eaten there, or at least I don't remember eating there, lol.

http://majesticgrille.com/dinner/

We've eaten there a few times (lunch & dinner) before plays at the Orpheum. Which I must admit, I enjoyed the plays much better than I expected (Best-half loves them). Oh well....ticket prices to Hog games are more imorotant than where I ate prior to seeing a play. Ha!

But for clarification, based on the link you posted: appetizer & 2 salads were approx. $30, steaks came with potatoes were under $40 each. No other sides. Had too many drinks prior to arriving. No room for desert. Even with tip, still a ways from $200.

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 07:47:19 pm
We've eaten there a few times (lunch & dinner) before plays at the Orpheum. Which I must admit, I enjoyed the plays much better than I expected (Best-half loves them). Oh well....ticket prices to Hog games are more imorotant than where I ate prior to seeing a play. Ha!

But for clarification, based on the link you posted: appetizer & 2 salads were approx. $30, steaks came with potatoes were under $40 each. No other sides. Had too many drinks prior to arriving. No room for desert. Even with tip, still a ways from $200.

And you can spend $200
2 appetizers $13x2= $26
2 salads $9x2=$18
2 12oz Filet Oscars 2x$48=$96
2 Roasted carrots 2x$6=$12
2 desserts 2x$6=$12

So, it's possible to get there, that's $164 before wine and taxes.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 08:03:33 pm
And you can spend $200
2 appetizers $13x2= $26
2 salads $9x2=$18
2 12oz Filet Oscars 2x$48=$96
2 Roasted carrots 2x$6=$12
2 desserts 2x$6=$12

So, it's possible to get there, that's $164 before wine and taxes.

Well I guess so...if you order the "Hungry Man's Special" or the "We are the World Meal Deal." Ha!

justmakeit2thebcs

Your "source" is wrong.  It has been reviewed, and further reviewed, and further reviewed again. If you don't like it, too bad, get over it because you ain't gonna change it.   Watch it on TV, don't watch it at all, get a better job, re-proritize your spending.  Do something but whine.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on June 14, 2016, 08:48:31 pm
Your "source" is wrong.  It has been reviewed, and further reviewed, and further reviewed again. If you don't like it, too bad, get over it because you ain't gonna change it.   Watch it on TV, don't watch it at all, get a better job, re-proritize your spending.  Do something but whine.
I've been going to games since September of 1974 when Arkansas beat USC(Southern Cal) in LR. oK? I've never once whined about anything. As I posted earlier, which you obviously didn't read or comprehend, I am in no way, against the expansion or ticket price increase. I only said that I hoped the BOT thorougly explored all options, before making a final decision. Lighten up, okay? How many games have you attended or how much have you contributed over the past 30+ years? I've earned the right to question decisions. But "questioning" doesn't mean "disagreeing with" or "whining" about.

LRHawg

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 13, 2016, 11:04:05 pm
There are $35 upperdeck tickets still available for La Tech and Alcorn as well as $55 upperdeck tickets available for Ole Miss and Florida. Of course some people are too proud to sit in the upperdeck yet complain about $85 lower level  ;D

Have some of you priced concert tickets the past decade ? Hog football is a bargain compared to a lot of them.

Exactly. Concert tickets for popular artists are nearing 100, lately. I got 2 tickets for 2 games for what a concert and two nice meals would cost the wife and I. I think it's a bargain.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: LRHawg on June 14, 2016, 09:18:15 pm
Exactly. Concert tickets for popular artists are nearing 100, lately. I got 2 tickets for 2 games for what a concert and two nice meals would cost the wife and I. I think it's a bargain.

You bet! Still one of the best deals in the SEC.

ricepig

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 14, 2016, 08:21:33 pm
Well I guess so...if you order the "Hungry Man's Special" or the "We are the World Meal Deal." Ha!

I said I liked to eat at those type of places when someone else was picking up the tab!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on June 14, 2016, 09:20:36 pm
I said I liked to eat at those type of places when someone else was picking up the tab!

Strong play!