Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mallett News & Videos (SIAP)

Started by DLUXHOG, June 10, 2016, 03:33:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

alohawg

Thanks for sharing. Still hoping for a good ending.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

jacobp

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on June 13, 2016, 11:43:43 pm
Ryan Mallett in the offseason, always priming the pump for impending reality.

This is the best he'll look all year.
I bet you've primed plenty of pumps

LZH

hoglady

And so what if it is?????
He'll still be drawing an NFL paycheck and one of the few athletes in the world good enough to make an NFL roster as a QB.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HOGINTENNESSEE

Still pissed about him not paying you back for that scantron

Pulled(PP)pork

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: hoglady on June 14, 2016, 05:32:55 am
And so what if it is?????
He'll still be drawing an NFL paycheck and one of the few athletes in the world good enough to make an NFL roster as a QB.

I think that's what we as fans miss the most.  Back up QB in THE League?  Better than being the back up kicker or heck, even the starting kicker.  Mallett's living the dream!!!

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on June 14, 2016, 09:31:52 am
I think that's what we as fans miss the most.  Back up QB in THE League?  Better than being the back up kicker or heck, even the starting kicker.  Mallett's living the dream!!!
I don't know that being the back up QB is Mallett's dream exactly, but later in life he will cherish those millions he made while avoiding concussions.

PLHawg

Quote from: DiamondHogFan on June 14, 2016, 10:15:44 am
I don't know that being the back up QB is Mallett's dream exactly, but later in life he will cherish those millions he made while avoiding concussions.

No doubt.  He's being paid 1.5 mil this year.  Add to that the few million he's already made and I'd say he's golden.  If he can squeeze a few more back-up years out of the NFL at $1 Mil to $2 Mil per with no major injuries to speak of I'd call it a success.

clutch

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on June 14, 2016, 09:31:52 am

Shooot. Starting kicker is possibly the best gig there is. The ones that are good get paid a lot and they never get hit.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Quote from: clutch on June 14, 2016, 11:37:43 am
Shooot. Starting kicker is possibly the best gig there is. The ones that are good get paid a lot and they never get hit.

The stress would kill most of us.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on June 14, 2016, 06:21:45 am

f😆😆😆😂😂
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hoglady

Quote from: hog13hog on June 14, 2016, 06:18:27 pm
The stress would kill most of us.

Oh man don't you know it.
Look at Hocker at New Orleans - miss a few kicks and they kick you to the curb.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

clutch

Quote from: hoglady on June 14, 2016, 11:17:26 pm
Oh man don't you know it.
Look at Hocker at New Orleans - miss a few kicks and they kick you to the curb.

That's why I said if you were a good one. Those guys that have established themselves as being good usually get the benefit of the doubt if they miss a couple. The guys that haven't proved themselves over a long period of time got it pretty rough though. Not much room for error with them.

hoghearted

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on June 14, 2016, 06:21:45 am

ba ha ha ha

bazinga!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle