Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New cleats, spoiler, they aren't white.....

Started by ricepig, June 06, 2016, 05:08:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

PonderinHog

Quote from: redleg on June 07, 2016, 02:29:43 pm
Why in the hell are they black?! Why not Razorback red?
*sigh*
:razorback:
Could decide on which "red" color...

ricepig

RazorPiggie

TNhawgfan

Doesn't matter what they look like, the fact they are Nike means they are junk
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

ricepig

ricepig

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ricepig

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on June 07, 2016, 05:09:12 pm
Not a fan of the striped sleeves, but I have already gotten this one.

That first one looks like something my then wife wore 24 years ago when she was pregnant with #1. That's got to be Bielema or Anderson's.......

BirmingHam

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BirmingHam on June 07, 2016, 05:54:06 pm
1970 to 1987

Yep. She was there for about two or three of those. She worked at the high school in the office. Lived out north on the Pig Trail.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MuskogeeHogFan

I'll take the white polo and throw the rest out, as if I have any say in the matter. :)
Go Hogs Go!

PorkSoda

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on June 07, 2016, 05:09:12 pm
Not a fan of the striped sleeves, but I have already gotten this one.
whoever came up with that one needs to be fired immediately.  the one you got looks nice though.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hogeration

Quote from: LZH on June 06, 2016, 05:12:40 pm
A long way from the old Converse Tony Dorsett cleats that I wore in junior high LOL.

I miss my old Nike black sharks.  Those were the best cleats ever.

LZH

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 07, 2016, 06:25:26 pm
Looks like a little girls toddler dress.

I had to scroll down to look if anyone else said this, because it is so obvious I knew I wasn't the only one to see that.

LZH

Quote from: Hogeration on June 07, 2016, 07:25:10 pm
I miss my old Nike black sharks.  Those were the best cleats ever.

Are those the ones with the shark fin-looking cleats? I wasn't sure if those were Nike or not (they weren't pretty but they worked great and they were light) but that is what I wore my senior year. And then got some Adidas Turf shoes for the state finals.

By the way, Adidas makes (by far and away) the best golf shoes.

RedyorNot

Quote from: ricepig on June 07, 2016, 05:29:34 pm
That first one looks like something my then wife wore 24 years ago when she was pregnant with #1. That's got to be Bielema or Anderson's.......

Lol, I was thinking the same thing... well, sorta cause my mom wore something similar when we lived on the base in Montgomery:)

oldfart

in my day we took our old wornout Chuck Taylors and drove roofing nails out the insole for our cleats. we were the most feared team in our conference :)

Hoggish1

Good start to the season cause white ain't right...

McKdaddy

I'll admit I sorta like the red shirt above b/c it reminds me of several similar polos my grandpa would wear many, many years ago for golfing -- I would not purchase it for myself however....don't like it that much.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

PonderinHog

Quote from: LZH on June 07, 2016, 07:26:21 pm
I had to scroll down to look if anyone else said this, because it is so obvious I knew I wasn't the only one to see that.
They're not really gonna wear those, are they  ???  Well, they are cute.  You gotta admit...

McKdaddy

How many different "preseason polos" are there?  Some different preseason polos are on ArkansasRaorbacks.com and circulated on the MMQB recently.

FANONTHEHILL

Remember, it's not only us with the stripes.  It's Nike teams everywhere.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

ricepig

Quote from: McKdaddy on June 07, 2016, 09:38:03 pm
How many different "preseason polos" are there?  Some different preseason polos are on ArkansasRaorbacks.com and circulated on the MMQB recently.

As many as they think they can sell.

soooieman

Can somebody post the picture of the cleats? My work computer blocks the link.. Damn Nazi's :)

McKdaddy

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

ricepig

cityhog

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LZH on June 07, 2016, 07:26:21 pm

Haha! I have two granddaughters!

LZH

Quote from: PonderinHog on June 07, 2016, 09:33:36 pm
They're not really gonna wear those, are they  ???  Well, they are cute.  You gotta admit...

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 08, 2016, 05:22:21 pm
Haha! I have two granddaughters!

Hey, I am one of those overboard dads who bought his daughter's Razorback stuff before she was even born. Most of it she still has, which is more than I can say. That football that Ford and (some of) the 1996-1997 team signed is somewhere in my old neighbor's backyard.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LZH on June 08, 2016, 07:55:39 pm
Hey, I am one of those overboard dads who bought his daughter's Razorback stuff before she was even born. Most of it she still has, which is more than I can say. That football that Ford and (some of) the 1996-1997 team signed is somewhere in my old neighbor's backyard.

Still have my Ford football..............

Inhogswetrust

June 09, 2016, 05:07:28 pm #84 Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:17:44 am by Inhogswetrust
I don't like Nike BUT at least they are better than Adidas. They don't even know how to spell Colombia and they are a big sponsor of them.

soooieman

McKdaddy

soooieman

Quote from: McKdaddy on June 10, 2016, 09:04:29 am
That's a bit dramatic.
Whatever description I should have used. Curious, eager, anxious.. Whatever the case may be..I just want to see them!

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: soooieman on June 10, 2016, 11:07:21 am
Whatever description I should have used. Curious, eager, anxious.. Whatever the case may be..I just want to see them!
Scroll up.  They are posted at the top of this page.  If that doesn't work, download the app on your phone.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

McKdaddy

Quote from: soooieman on June 10, 2016, 11:07:21 am

True, wondering what else might debut between now and then that I must have (or won't want).

soooieman

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on June 10, 2016, 11:15:51 am
Scroll up.  They are posted at the top of this page.  If that doesn't work, download the app on your phone.
That's what i'm saying..it doesn't work.. I was just wanting somebody to post a picture on here like they usually do.. I'll just wait and be super surprised come September.

ricepig

Quote from: MP24 on June 13, 2016, 09:26:55 am
Odd colored helmets in the background

Pretty sure that's a shelf with NFL helmets of current Hogs.

hawgsalot

All kinds of different college and pro team helmets in the equipment room, it's quiet a collection.

elksnort

Should it not just read RAZORBACK football?

Anyway....

FraggleHog

Quote from: hawgsalot on June 13, 2016, 12:15:43 pm
All kinds of different college and pro team helmets in the equipment room, it's quiet a collection.

I'd imagine inanimate objects wouldn't be making any noise...
Calling the Hogs from DFW

DeltaBoy

Quote from: LZH on June 06, 2016, 05:12:40 pm
A long way from the old Converse Tony Dorsett cleats that I wore in junior high LOL.

Or the Spot built I wore in High School.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.