Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tailgating

Started by code red, June 05, 2016, 04:06:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

factchecker

Great find.  I noticed they have a section about a free tailgating area.

FREE Tailgating:

http://www.razorbacktailgating.com/new-index/#new-page

QuoteFor those fans wishing to continue to take advantage of free tailgating locations on game day, Razorback Athletics has designated a new tailgating area just north of The Gardens along the creek near the Basketball Performance Center. Tailgating positions within that area may be utilized on a first come, first served basis at no cost to fans.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

George S. Pigton

I'm with the Tusk to Tail guys there in the 2nd pic on the website, this will be our 4th year in VV North.  We have a 30x20 tent and love it.

Highly recommend it if you can find an open spot!
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

code red

It was about time they opened this up to everyone.  Here is my question.  Can you park in close to the tailgating area?  Does it include a parking pass for that day?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ricepig

Quote from: code red on June 06, 2016, 11:44:25 am
It was about time they opened this up to everyone.  Here is my question.  Can you park in close to the tailgating area?  Does it include a parking pass for that day?

http://www.razorbacktailgating.com/questions/#contact-us-1

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

George S. Pigton

Quote from: ricepig on June 06, 2016, 12:24:45 pm

http://www.razorbacktailgating.com/questions/#contact-us-1

There are drop off zones on Maple for unloading gear and food and for pick up after the game.  We just use our regular parking
passes or you can pay $20 and park at the top of Maple in a private lot.  We have so much gear we have a trailer so that vehicle uses the private
lot.  That perhaps is the only negative to VV but, we start at 8a.m. and wrap up an hour or two after each game so for us the close parking is not an issue.
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

code red

Quote from: George S. Pigton on June 06, 2016, 09:48:35 pm
There are drop off zones on Maple for unloading gear and food and for pick up after the game.  We just use our regular parking
passes or you can pay $20 and park at the top of Maple in a private lot.  We have so much gear we have a trailer so that vehicle uses the private
lot.  That perhaps is the only negative to VV but, we start at 8a.m. and wrap up an hour or two after each game so for us the close parking is not an issue.
Good to know thanks.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on June 06, 2016, 05:00:47 pm

Some things you just can't unsee. Returning to Until Dawn now.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"