Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The way the media is acting, you would think we just hired Saban.

Started by Dannyluvssonic, December 06, 2017, 11:31:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannyluvssonic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

NuttinItUp

FaytownHog

Trying to get in good with the new guy they need and want access to.

Dr. Starcs

Hogsfan1981

They need to play nice with the new establishment.

Coming out strong against the new AD and coach is not good for them.

But as the radio keeps telling us...if we don't like the hire it is because of a lack of research.

ok....

HF#1

God forbid anyone be enthusiastic about the new coach. How dare them.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HTFC

Can't wait to hear Stoerner keep telling us "I told you boys. At the end of the day...Chad Morris was my guy."

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: HTFC on December 06, 2017, 12:47:53 pm
Can't wait to hear Stoerner keep telling us "I told you boys. At the end of the day...Chad Morris was my guy."

I had to turn him off.

factchecker

What about the national media guys. CBS and many others are acting positive as well.  I guess they want to make the Razorback PTB happy as well?

Just because other people's ideas don't align with yours doesn't mean there is a conspiracy theory.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Redhogs

Quote from: HF#1 on December 06, 2017, 12:45:54 pm
It's much more than that
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

hoglady

Morris has been the coach Stoerner has been behind from the start.
I believe that Clint thinks Morris can be a great coach here - and of course, he loves the Texas connection. Nothing wrong with that. If we had hired a coach Stoerner didn't like - he would tell you about it and why he didn't like the hire.

Bo on the other hand is just going with the flow and pumping the new coach.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

factchecker

Another former Razorback QB likes Coach Morris as well.

https://twitter.com/CdickC/status/938107459109089280

Speaking of which - I had no clue that Casey was coaching.

Coach Dick is the offensive coordinator and QB coach at Bentonville West High School.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: factchecker on December 06, 2017, 12:50:21 pm
What about the national media guys. CBS and many others are acting positive as well.  I guess they want to make the Razorback PTB happy as well?

Just because other people's ideas don't align with yours doesn't mean there is a conspiracy theory.

They are all puppets don't ya know. The machine on the Hill pumps out the statements and the mindless minions simply say and do as they are told.

::)

ignorance...
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

UA1985

Maybe the sports media (especially the ones outside of Arkansas) are more reliable sources of insight on good coaching than the anonymous posters on this board, including myself. In Dallas, and on the national sports reports I have seen, Morris is viewed as a good hire (offensive genius, great recruiter, big part of Clemson's ascendency, etc).

factchecker

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on December 06, 2017, 12:59:54 pm
They are all puppets don't ya know. The machine on the Hill pumps out the statements and the mindless minions simply say and do as they are told.

ignorance...

Yep.

One minute ESPN hates us - the next they are paid puppets for that damn yankee Jeff Long.....ummm.... that damn woman Julie Cromer Peoples...... ummm.... who do we blame here?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

azhog10

Quote from: factchecker on December 06, 2017, 01:02:37 pm
Yep.

One minute ESPN hates us - the next they are paid puppets for that damn yankee Jeff Long.....ummm.... that damn woman Julie Cromer Peoples...... ummm.... who do we blame here?
Malzahn....he's ecstatic about this hire. You would think he would be worried about hiring him bc he's so good. Instead he's smiling ear to ear.......what's that tell you?

Next1_04

Quote from: azhog10 on December 06, 2017, 01:04:43 pm
Malzahn....he's ecstatic about this hire. You would think he would be worried about hiring him bc he's so good. Instead he's smiling ear to ear.......what's that tell you?

Tells me you don't like the hire.

The Hawg Marshal

He's not Saban but he's the Coach of the Razorbacks and he hasn't lost a game yet. No better time than now to be excited.

azhog10

Quote from: Next1_04 on December 06, 2017, 01:06:04 pm
Tells me you don't like the hire.
I don't like the hire. Only way I like the hire is if we were able to pull a two for 1 and get BV. Then it's the best hire anyone could have dreamed of.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

azhog10

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: factchecker on December 06, 2017, 01:10:03 pm
So Malzahn is paying the national media to talk up this hire?

It's all a part of his ingenious master plan.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Kevin on December 06, 2017, 11:32:26 am
bo will be making  being chad morris

If so, someone should steal all Bo's cameras and drive out to War Eagle boat dock and throw them in the lake. 

And Bo, too, if he objects!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HawgWyld

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on December 06, 2017, 01:06:34 pm
He's not Saban but he's the Coach of the Razorbacks and he hasn't lost a game yet. No better time than now to be excited.

Better yet, he's not Bret Bielema...

Billy Bats

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogsanity

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on December 06, 2017, 11:31:38 am
Bo, Stoerner and Morris should get a room.

Oh look another 6 yr old account that had never posted anything has 70 posts in 12 hours about how much he hates the new coach. These duplicate fake multiple accounts are pathetic.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hobhog

Quote from: HF#1 on December 06, 2017, 12:45:54 pm

Some people should be ecstatic since they can keep bitching and trashing anyone trying to be positive and getting behind the new hire.

Darren DeLoach

Quote from: factchecker on December 06, 2017, 01:10:03 pm
So Malzahn is paying the national media to talk up this hire?

Well, to be fair, ole Gus can afford to now.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Hogsfan1981

Quote from: hobhog on December 06, 2017, 01:18:41 pm
Some people should be ecstatic since they can keep bitching and trashing anyone trying to be positive and getting behind the new hire.

At least you can post what you want. I got mods messing with my account even though I didn't break any rules. At least you can have your opinion even if I don't agree with it.

And for the most part people are getting more positive about the hire. I think me and one other guy is all that's left.

What is done is done. Nothing left to do but try to find the positive. It is human nature to try to find some reason to be happy. We can't change it now.

But I don't like the hire and I have made that clear. At least give me credit for not having 9 accounts like most people.