Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final from Ben Hill Griffin: A&M 19 Florida 17

Started by jbcarol, October 13, 2017, 06:42:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

October 13, 2017, 06:42:40 pm Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:20:58 am by jbcarol
 Brent Zwerneman‏ @BrentZwerneman

Texas A&M set to visit The Swamp for first time since 1962: http://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/article/Texas-A-M-set-to-visit-The-Swamp-for-first-time-12267338.php?cmpid=twitter-desktop ... via @houstonchron

QuoteAggies' task this weekend: playing at two-time SEC East defending champion Florida, A&M's first trek to "The Swamp" since 1962.

"I don't think they've had a night game there in a while," A&M coach Kevin Sumlin said Tuesday. "I was surprised to see that."

Florida hasn't played host to a night game in more than a year, and hasn't played host to an SEC night game in more than two years. The Aggies (4-2, 2-1) are coming off a 27-19 home loss to top-ranked Alabama. A&M was a nearly four-touchdown underdog but had a chance to recover an onside kick (the Aggies didn't) late against the Crimson Tide, for a final heave at glory.

Following three consecutive victories the Gators (3-2, 3-1) are coming off a 17-16 home loss to LSU, which has had more than its share of struggles this season.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Brent Zwerneman‏ @BrentZwerneman 8h8 hours ago

5-2, 3-1 SEC .... The Aggies should be candidate to squeeze into Top 25 this week .... right? (At 34 last week based on receiving votes).
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net