Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess who reads Hogville?

Started by hawgon, November 07, 2017, 01:46:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

Jeffry Augustus Long that's who.  After my post a few hours ago noting that Long had not tweeted anything at all since October 20th, he went on a Twitter retweet frenzy this morning.

DeltaBoy

He should be updating his resume.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

KennyForAD

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 01:46:50 pm
Jeffry Augustus Long that's who.  After my post a few hours ago noting that Long had tweeted anything at all since October 20th, he went on a Twitter retweet frenzy. 

Duh.   Half the posters here are his minions.

And Good Job.  You should print it all out and mail copies to our big boosters.

phadedhawg

AD Jazzy Jeff livin' rent free in so many people's minds....

Razorbackers

sowmonella

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 01:46:50 pm
Jeffry Augustus Long that's who.  After my post a few hours ago noting that Long had not tweeted anything at all since October 20th, he went on a Twitter retweet frenzy this morning.

He only reads your posts because you're the smarterest.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hawgon

Quote from: sowmonella on November 07, 2017, 01:56:38 pm
He only reads your posts because you're the smarterest.

I am obviously a lot smarter than him and that is a fact.

RME

Correlation does not imply causation, Mr. Smar-T.

hawgon

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 01:57:45 pm
Correlation does not imply causation, Mr. Smar-T.

Oh, it implies it alright.  It might not mean it, but it does imply it.

RME

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 01:59:03 pm
Oh, it implies it alright.  It might not mean it, but it does imply it.

Tell us more about how accomplished and important you feel.

Next1_04

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 01:57:26 pm

You two should compare salaries.

Dwight_K_Shrute

What it actually most likely means is the damn thing is done.  Bert going, Jeff staying.  I'd say I'm 90% certain of that. 

1.  Because of the flurry of twitter activity which is occurring for the first time since the Auburn game.  That beat down started the discussion/debate in the inner sanctums.

2.  Too many of the guys on here with possibly legitimate sources basically saying the same thing. 

3.  Only ? is who is the guy.  I'd say there is 50/50 chance that's decided as well and as part of Long staying and everyone getting back on the same page may have been Long laying out a replacement plan.  Another good reason to stay silent.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hawgon

Razorbackers

PorkRinds

This has to be a joke. You're not this crazy are you?

scaldedhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 07, 2017, 02:01:01 pm
What it actually most likely means is the damn thing is done.  Bert going, Jeff staying.  I'd say I'm 90% certain of that. 

1.  Because of the flurry of twitter activity which is occurring for the first time since the Auburn game.  That beat down started the discussion/debate in the inner sanctums.

2.  Too many of the guys on here with possibly legitimate sources basically saying the same thing. 

3.  Only ? is who is the guy.  I'd say there is 50/50 chance that's decided as well and as part of Long staying and everyone getting back on the same page may have been Long laying out a replacement plan.  Another good reason to stay silent.
This.
And the feller handing out that beat down is a lock.
Make Arkansas Football great again

Psychohog

Did he tweet out anything of interest?
Never smarten up a chump.

moses_007

I don't think Jeff reads message boards, but he has a staff that keeps him informed on how the media and fans view him and the program.  I'd guess they told him his approval rating on Hogville sucks.

Fan1958

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 01:57:26 pm

You are obviously (in YOUR mind anyway) a lot smarter than HE and that is a fact. When you boast about intelligence best to make sure you don't make yourself appear not too sharp.
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

birmingHAMette

Quote from: Psychohog on November 07, 2017, 02:35:17 pm

Some stuff about ladies soccer,ladies gymnastics,ladies volleyball,and apply for Nike internship information.
Go Hogs

KennyForAD

Quote from: moses_007 on November 07, 2017, 02:38:19 pm
I don't think Jeff reads message boards, but and he has a staff that keeps him informed on how the media and fans view him and the program posts his propaganda all the time (Hogsanity).  I'd guess they told him his approval rating on Hogville sucks.

FIFY

KennyForAD

Quote from: birmingHAMette on November 07, 2017, 02:44:36 pm
Some stuff about ladies soccer,ladies gymnastics,ladies volleyball,and apply for Nike internship information.

Exactly the stuff that OP said he could be tweeting about.  LMAO at that con man.  HAHAHA.   

His way of letting us know he's on to us?    LMAO

Marshfieldhog

I'm not going to lie, I think I could have done a better job than Jeff the last 10 years.

KennyForAD

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on November 07, 2017, 02:46:36 pm
I'm not going to lie, I think I could have done a better job than Jeff the last 10 years.

Of course you could.  If you care about Arkansas, that's all it would take.  He doesn't.  He cares about Jeff.

phadedhawg

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 02:47:36 pm
Of course you could.  If you care about Arkansas, that's all it would take.  He doesn't.  He cares about Jeff.

I'm surprised that he just came right out and said in when he fired Petrino.  You would think a person wouldn't openly brag like that but you know how Jeff is....

KennyForAD

Quote from: moses_007 on November 07, 2017, 02:38:19 pm
I don't think Jeff reads message boards, but he has a staff that keeps him informed on how the media and fans view him and the program.  I'd guess they told him his approval rating on Hogville sucks.

I can picture Hogsanity running into Long's office, out of breath, saying, "Boss, you need to be tweeting about soccer and stuff."   Jeffie:  "Uh.. ok."  HAHAHAHA.    LMAO   Its funny because its freaking true.

hawgon

Quote from: Fan1958 on November 07, 2017, 02:40:58 pm
You are obviously (in YOUR mind anyway) a lot smarter than HE and that is a fact. When you boast about intelligence best to make sure you don't make yourself appear not too sharp.

Apparently, I'm smarter than you too.

RME

elksnort

I am not so sure that 'him' is incorrect in this case. He could have typed, "so much smarter than he is.

It is a nominative versus object case situation.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: elksnort on November 07, 2017, 03:45:34 pm
I am not so sure that 'him' is incorrect in this case. He could have typed, "so much smarter than he is.

It is a nominative versus object case situation

And ended it with a preposition?  I'm sorry....I couldn't resist. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

hawgon

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 03:41:03 pm
Up to 19.96 posts per day.

Here, check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies

Mr. Freet, Jeff needs some more "here heres" and "that's exactly right" on Twitter.

RME

Quote from: hawgon on November 07, 2017, 03:51:27 pm
Mr. Freet, Jeff needs some more "here heres" and "that's exactly right" on Twitter.

"Here here," lol.

Mr. Anonymous, you need some more "hear hears" and "that's exactly right" on Hogville.

elksnort

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 07, 2017, 03:50:02 pm
Doesn't bother me. Standard grammar seems to be slowly evaporating from our society.

Wildhog

Quote from: elksnort on November 07, 2017, 03:53:58 pm
Doesn't bother me. Standard grammar seems to be slowly evaporating from our society.

I hate it.  I can barely get through the seccountry articles for all the grammatical errors.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: longtimeHogfan on November 07, 2017, 03:50:02 pm

Nothing wrong with ending a sentence with a preposition anymore.

What am I in this thread for...

*edit* just saw a post lamenting evaporation of grammar. This ^ isn't an example of that, in fact it's the opposite, it makes perfect grammatical sense.

Anywhom

hawgon

Quote from: twistitup on November 07, 2017, 03:56:39 pm
Look.....it's Jeff"s lil minion

That's Mr. Freet to you.  He has to do something to earn that $194k Jeff is paying him.

RME

Quote from: twistitup on November 07, 2017, 03:56:39 pm
Look.....it's Jeff"s lil minion

darn, the gig is up boys.

I'm all the way out here in Washington, D.C. playing Jeff's lil minion. You wouldn't believe how much he funnels into my Venmo account each day to do this.

elksnort

Quote from: Wildhog on November 07, 2017, 03:54:51 pm
I hate it.  I can barely get through the seccountry articles for all the grammatical errors.
I meant that having my grammar corrected does not bother me.

Yes, I can't stand the direction society is going when it comes to certain aspects.

KennyForAD

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 03:59:00 pm
darn, the gig is up boys.

I'm all the way out here in Washington, D.C. playing Jeff's lil minion. You wouldn't believe how much he funnels into my Venmo account each day to do this.

What do you do for a living?

RME

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 04:00:17 pm
What do you do for a living?

Sit at my computer and post fluff for Jeff Long while he funnels money into my Venmo account.

Try to keep up.

phadedhawg

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 04:03:38 pm
Sit at my computer and post fluff for Jeff Long while he funnels money into my Venmo account.

Try to keep up.

How was this week's residual payment?  Mine are starting to get a bit thin...he mentioned something about stadium expansion

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Quote from: Wildhog on November 07, 2017, 03:54:51 pm

How ever did you survive that ordeal? Will you brave it again tomorrow?
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

HoggyCat

Quote from: Psychohog on November 07, 2017, 02:35:17 pm

Retweets. Soccer, volleyball, etc. Plus one about Ragnow nominated for Witten man of the year award.

Either way, he's awake. Which means he has survived and the BOT member that told me otherwise flat lied to me.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: elksnort on November 07, 2017, 03:59:49 pm
I meant that having my grammar corrected does not bother me.

Yes, I can't stand the direction society is going when it comes to certain aspects.

....and I really did just say it to get a chuckle.  ;D
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

hawgon

Quote from: HoggyCat on November 07, 2017, 04:06:12 pm
Retweets. Soccer, volleyball, etc. Plus one about Ragnow nominated for Witten man of the year award.

Either way, he's awake. Which means he has survived and the BOT member that told me otherwise flat lied to me.

Not necessarily.

KennyForAD

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 04:03:38 pm
Sit and post fluff for Jeff Long while he funnels money into my Venmo account.

Try to keep up.

More accurate?

ricepig

Quote from: elksnort on November 07, 2017, 03:45:34 pm

It is a nominative versus object case situation.

I was told there wouldn't be any grammar and composition, the math can stay....

EastexHawg

Eh, a lot of folks who know proper English don't use it all the time.  People who never end sentences with prepositions, for instance, come across as something other than normal, everyday folks.  I think it was Winston Churchill who naturally put it best...

"This is the sort of bloody nonsense up with which I will not put."

ricepig

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 07, 2017, 04:04:38 pm
How was this week's residual payment?  Mine are starting to get a bit thin...he mentioned something about stadium expansion

You get a suite, you get a suite, you get a suite.....