Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess who reads Hogville?

Started by hawgon, November 07, 2017, 01:46:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PonderinHog

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 05:21:53 pm
I'll probably be right there with you in the morning, but right now, I gotta go with what the Green Fairy's telling me.   ;)   

Where are you, PH?
Plotting with GrammerMod on how to best kill Kenny. 

Farmer Hogget

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 02:47:36 pm
Of course you could.  If you care about Arkansas, that's all it would take.  He doesn't.  He cares about Jeff.

And you know this because you are almighty and all knowing and can read the thoughts of men.

This sort of discussion is full of baseless BS.  NO ONE knows anyone else's motives unless they've shared them with you.

Are you 12?  I really want to know.

rusvegashog

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 01:59:57 pm
Tell us more about how accomplished and important you feel.
Says RyanMalletsEgo LOLOL I kid I kid

KennyForAD

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on November 07, 2017, 07:10:40 pm
I do live here now, though I won't forever. Proud of it? Sure I am. Great city for a young guy to live in.

I asked if you were proud of your bizarre job, but you knew that.  DC is a lot of fun, but there are more snakes there than a Louisiana Bayou.   Watch your step.

Fan1958

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 10:39:32 pm
I asked if you were proud of your bizarre job, but you knew that.  DC is a lot of fun, but there are more snakes there than a Louisiana Bayou.   Watch your step.

Sarcasm detector broke much?
Conservatives have always proudly proclaimed themselves to be conservative.  Liberals are now "Progressives"?  Must be terrible to have to hide what you really are.

I like smites.  That's how I know I'm really pissing off the "Progressives".

Athog

Quote from: moses_007 on November 07, 2017, 02:38:19 pm
I don't think Jeff reads message boards, but he has a staff that keeps him informed on how the media and fans view him and the program.  I'd guess they told him his approval rating on Hogville sucks.

Nobody gives a rat's *** what the small number of people on Hogville think!!

RME

Quote from: KennyForAD on November 07, 2017, 10:39:32 pm

My bizarre job of posting on a message board a couple times a day, living in D.C. while Long sends me paychecks?

I'd take that job in a heartbeat. Easy, straightforward, good pay, and I get to rile up people like you all day? Sign me up.