Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tied for 6th with one game to go

Started by jdunhog, March 02, 2016, 10:43:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jdunhog

Atlhogfan1

7th?  OM owns the head to head tiebreaker.

I think 6th was the realistic target when heading into these final 9 conf games and they may come close. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

lynbug

Quote from: jdunhog on March 02, 2016, 10:43:06 pm
what you think?

Right now we have momentum and we need to ride it on into the SEC tourney.  I realize that we may still have only two or three games left in the season but I feel good about the way we are finishing the season--on a positive note instead of negative.

Danny J

Quote from: lynbug on March 02, 2016, 10:53:37 pm
Right now we have momentum and we need to ride it on into the SEC tourney.  I realize that we may still have only two or three games left in the season but I feel good about the way we are finishing the season--on a positive note instead of negative.
I agree....we needed some road wins late and we got them. If we can win one in the SECt then we will have some good momentum built up coming into next season.

Jonteviosk

Not to mention SC on sat gives opportunity for 1 more quality win
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Dominicanhog

there is a lot ob BB left to be played... OM needs to lose @ UT.... USCe lose both and UGA lose to Bama @ home... we could end as high as 5th, no worse than our current 7th.....

5th would give us a much better chance of making a run with opponents being AU/Tenn and LSU/Vandy... a semi matchup with A&M......

6th would be tougher... we'd open with MSU... Vandy/LSU and then Kentucky.... don't like the MSU start

7th seed... Fla in first game.. UK in second and LSU/Vandy.... not an easy way to get 3 wins.... bright side is, that run of games would probably get you a bid...