Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hats off to our Hogs

Started by ArkansasI, March 02, 2016, 10:12:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkansasI

Man, seemed like nothing went our way tonight. Announcers discussed Bama all night. Hogs showed up, played pretty well and won on the road.

Great job guys. Loved watching Bell hit those free throws to ice the game. That man has come a long way in 4 years. We're gonna miss him.

ShadowHawg

True dat.

Won with defense down the stretch tonight. Bama goes 2 for 8 down the last few minutes.

FreshHog

Yep, great win...

on the note of the announcers, doesnt matter where we are, no one talks about us. I've started muting the game and listening to radio broadcast.

devildog

Great hustle and desire. :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Rawker

Finally stopped the Big O.  They've found themselves, a little too late.  But these last few have been fun.  A win against a tough SC team and they can possibly get an NIT bid.

mhuff

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 02, 2016, 10:14:29 pm
True dat.

Won with defense down the stretch tonight. Bama goes 2 for 8 down the last few minutes.

Yeh, some might not agree, but I thought it was smart switching to man to man at the end. It helps to do something your opponent is not expecting. Not a big fan of zone anyway.

Breems

Locking down that dude that liked to score in the final minutes was crucial.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

azhog10

Quote from: mhuff on March 02, 2016, 10:20:11 pm
Yeh, some might not agree, but I thought it was smart switching to man to man at the end. It helps to do something your opponent is not expecting. Not a big fan of zone anyway.
Had to switch in my opinion. Told my wife we were going to have to go man and do our best to stop "O" with one guy with a little help from Moses. Couldn't help too much anywhere else and give up an open three that could not just tie, but beat us.

razCzar

Quote from: FreshHog on March 02, 2016, 10:15:28 pm
Yep, great win...

on the note of the announcers, doesnt matter where we are, no one talks about us. I've started muting the game and listening to radio broadcast.

Yep, me too.

lynbug

Quote from: FreshHog on March 02, 2016, 10:15:28 pm
Yep, great win...

Yeah, if they had put anymore bracketology, bubble, or Alabama pedigree cr_p on the screen I think I might have barfed.

Ex-Trumpet

Fortunately, the sound was turned down at BWW in Laurel, MS...great road win!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

elksnort

Quote from: Breems on March 02, 2016, 10:22:00 pm
Locking down that dude that liked to score in the final minutes was crucial.
Yep. And it made him stsrt to press some.

Danny J

Revenge....they knocked us off the bubble a couple years ago....this win felt good tonight.

lynbug

Quote from: azhog10 on March 02, 2016, 10:33:56 pm
Had to switch in my opinion. Told my wife we were going to have to go man and do our best to stop "O" with one guy with a little help from Moses. Couldn't help too much anywhere else and give up an open three that could not just tie, but beat us.

It's scary to think what Obasohan might have done if there had been five more seconds left in the game.

Rawker

Quote from: lynbug on March 02, 2016, 11:15:08 pm
It's scary to think what Obasohan might have done if there had been five more seconds left in the game.

It's scary to think what we could have been with just Qualls as an addition.  Shouldas and wouldas buy you a pile of B*******.

HognitiveDissonance

I thought this was one of our best wins of the year.
True road game, against a team that was surging and had everything to play for.
Hogs showed a lot of grit and maturity to pull this one out.

lynbug

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on March 02, 2016, 11:26:01 pm
I thought this was one of our best wins of the year.
True road game, against a team that was surging and had everything to play for.
Hogs showed a lot of grit and maturity to pull this one out.

I had referred to Obasohan in another post and I thought that the only chance we had was shutting him down.  Well, we did not shut him down and we still won.  Impressive.

JRHoward

A great effort win!  Keep working hard Hogs!   :razorback:
Woooo Pig!