Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 27, 2016, 05:58:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Impressive by Kingsley.  Tenn looks like a mid major.  No size and missing their best guard.  Kingsley is so athletic.  Fun to watch run the court. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

Diamond Hogs now up on Houston 12-3 in the bottom of the 8th

THUNDER!

RyeHogFan

Can someone more intelligent than me explain how that was an offensive foul on Kingsley?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on February 27, 2016, 07:06:10 pm
Diamond Hogs now up on Houston 12-3 in the bottom of the 8th

Don't know how there is a better middle infield in college baseball. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Letsroll1200

PORKULATOR

That play by Moses was sick. You just don't see big men doing that.  Noice!!!!!
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

daprospecta

Moses is draftable right now.  He needs to prove a bit more but he would get drafted if he declared. 2nd round but drafted.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Thompson just let somebody take a rebound right away from him.  Just lackadaisical.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 07:13:17 pm
Thompson just let somebody take a rebound right away from him.  Just lackadaisical.

Our effort on the boards is getting old!!!

Jackrabbit Hog

Moses should be absolutely dominating inside.

We should be outrebounding them.

They are bad, and missing their best player at that.

Winning by one; we should be ahead by double digits.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

daprospecta

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 27, 2016, 07:14:43 pm
Our effort on the boards is getting old!!!
He doesn't have that mean streak yet. Moses had to develop it. TT will as well.

Atlhogfan1

Don't know how to take this.  Mike had some reserves in a lot including the end of half.  UT had to get some second chance shots.  Hogs had Bell and Hannahs hitting and only up 1.  Kinda lean Tenn has to feel good right now missing Painter. 

HouSwine

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 27, 2016, 07:16:13 pm
Don't know how to take this.  Mike had some reserves in a lot including the end of half.  UT had to get some second chance shots.  Hogs had Bell and Hannahs hitting and only up 1.  Kinda lean Tenn has to feel good right now missing Painter. 

It's Punter and UT is missing their second best guard Robert Hubbs is out as well.

Not a great performance considering

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 27, 2016, 07:19:12 pm
It's Punter and UT is missing their second best guard Robert Hubbs is out as well.

Not a great performance considering

Thank you.  Showing how much I am paying attn now. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 27, 2016, 07:21:44 pm

Josh Dobbs and Jalen Hurd hit some baskets for UT in the first half.  We need to stop them.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 07:23:14 pm
Josh Dobbs and Jalen Hurd hit some baskets for UT in the first half.  We need to stop them.

Now we are getting somewhere.   :)

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 27, 2016, 07:21:44 pm

It's totally forgivable and understandable to not be 100% certain on the Best player for a 13-15 team. I'm sure most didn't know who Hannahs was till he trash talked Simmons at the foul line

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 07:23:14 pm

Yep, we need to wrap up better on Hurd in the second half

Squealers

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 07:13:17 pm

I thought the very same thing, that VOL player wanted it much more than Thompson....that's the difference between good players and great players......WANT.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 27, 2016, 07:25:13 pm
It's totally forgivable and understandable to not be 100% certain on the Best player for a 13-15 team. I'm sure most didn't know who Hannahs was till he trash talked Simmons at the foul line

:)  Punter Painter who gives a darn?  Need a win for the NIT. 

jfred59

Quote from: RyeHogFan on February 27, 2016, 07:07:45 pm
Can someone more intelligent than me explain how that was an offensive foul on Kingsley?

SEC officials who are totally worthless. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

When you think about it, UT and the Hogs have had seasons that have virtually mirrored each other.  If UT wins, we'll have the same conference and overall record as them.  Both teams are heavily guard oriented as well.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Looks like Mike told them to pound it inside to Moses.  Wonder why it takes a half for them to figure out that's generally a GOOD thing?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

42-41 Hogs
TO@ 15:52
Moses/ too the line out of the break

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

I really want to sweep the UTurds.  Come on guys.  Play smart and you'll do it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!