Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 27, 2016, 05:58:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: thebignasty on February 27, 2016, 08:15:08 pm
Really nice pass from Moses to Trey, and that move under the basket was strong.

I'm liking Thompson more and more each game.  He's really improved since the season started.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Finish this at the line and head for the house.   :razorback:

Good game against an undermanned opponent.  TCB

HOGINTENNESSEE

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 27, 2016, 08:17:19 pm
Finish this at the line and head for the house.   :razorback:

Good game against an undermanned opponent. TCB

Ready to say the Hogs have left the building.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PORKULATOR

SEC road win

Nothing harder this year. Its down to like 18% or something w/ Yuckys loss to Vandy.

Woopigs
Never Yield
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PonderinHog

+10  WPS   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

razCzar

Jackrabbit Hog

Love beating UT in anything.  Sweet, sweet win tonight.

elksnort

Atlhogfan1

And Coach A stops and talks to the opposing coach after a win. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 08:21:53 pm
Love beating UT in anything.  Sweet, sweet win tonight.
I still haven't forgotten the '71 Liberty Bowl.  SCRUT.   :razorback:

Pigasaurus

I enjoy watching this team.  They are doing what they can with what they got.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

PonderinHog

When the threes be fallin', the Hogs be ballin'!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 27, 2016, 08:24:20 pm
When the threes be fallin', the Hogs be ballin'!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Very well said. :)

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 27, 2016, 08:23:30 pm
I still haven't forgotten the '71 Liberty Bowl.  SCRUT.   :razorback:

In my best Delta voice:  "Preston Watts STOLE that game from us!"

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

poloprince

Man if they had one those close games at the beginning of conference play and beat Auburn at home, they'd be tired for 1st  hehe
$PoLoPrInCe$

Razorbacks#1

Mike earns his 100th win as the Arkansas Coach

THUNDER!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: pigasaurus on February 27, 2016, 08:24:16 pm
I enjoy watching this team.  They are doing what they can with what they got.

I get frustrated too much watching them, but one thing I can definitely say is that they have given great effort all year.  They could get on a roll and win a couple come tournament time; just need to get good matchups.

PonderinHog

Quote from: poloprince on February 27, 2016, 08:25:43 pm
Man if they had one those close games at the beginning of conference play and beat Auburn at home, they'd be tired for 1st  hehe
Lord...   ::)  That three game stretch was just horrible.

razCzar

Razorbacks#1

Hog Scoring:

Hannahs - 17
Bell - 16
Beard - 10
Kingsley - 9
Durham - 6
Watkins - 6
Whitt - 6
Thompson - 5

THUNDER!

batonrougehawg

WPS! Nice to get a road win. Only the third win ever in Knoxville for us. Good to see Beard have a good game tonight.

elksnort

I still think that our guys are NIT caliber.

PonderinHog

thebignasty

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 27, 2016, 08:16:47 pm
I'm liking Thompson more and more each game.  He's really improved since the season started.

Me too. He's really turned into a nice piece for us.

PonderinHog

Quote from: thebignasty on February 27, 2016, 08:36:09 pm
Me too. He's really turned into a nice piece for us.
We need him on the court with Moses.  He's very effective around the basket.

hoginator

Great game Hogs and great win on the road...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

jjdlc

Hogfaniam

only 4 pages for a road win.  had we lost, it would be 13. 

let's get it down to three next game.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Swinesong1

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 27, 2016, 07:19:12 pm
It's Punter and UT is missing their second best guard Robert Hubbs is out as well.

Not a great performance considering
They both played in Fayetteville.  And Hogs won then too.  But, go ahead with your silliness.

rljjr

RaisinHog

Quote from: Hogfaniam on February 27, 2016, 08:43:48 pm
only 4 pages for a road win.  had we lost, it would be 13. 

let's get it down to three next game.

Yep I went to high school regional finals we got in the car and I told my wife we must have won cause the game thread is only 4 pages lol

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: batonrougehawg on February 27, 2016, 08:29:49 pm
WPS! Nice to get a road win. Only the third win ever in Knoxville for us. Good to see Beard have a good game tonight.

??  Surely that's not right.  We've been in the SEC for 24 years now. 

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Swinesong1 on February 27, 2016, 08:44:56 pm
They both played in Fayetteville.  And Hogs won then too.  But, go ahead with your silliness.

Back off race baiter. He was correcting me as I wasnt paying attn.

BentonvilleJeff

I like this team a lot. Good win. Proud of them tonight.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: elksnort on February 27, 2016, 08:31:22 pm
I still think that our guys are NIT caliber.

They are and few of those close losses in our favor we could be some where near that that bubble. But we didn't.  Im happy for the effort put forth they haven't quit.

Swinesong1

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 27, 2016, 09:00:00 pm
Back off race baiter. He was correcting me as I wasnt paying attn.
my other stalker.  Lol

TheRazorback500

We had good offensive rhythm tonight; Bell and Hannahs shot 70% from the three. Nice win. Woopig.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.