Previous topic - Next topic

PorkRinds

May 24, 2016, 09:03:52 pm #1 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:12:10 pm by PorkRinds
Wow. CBB put the pressure on.

HogNDas

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 24, 2016, 09:03:52 pm
Wow. CBB put the pressure on.
Wouldn't necessarily say that CBB put the heat on. However, what he DID do was to make it clear that a commit is a commit and you don't go to a junior camp at 'Bama if you're truly serious about your desire to play for the Hogs. Frankly, I think coach was totally correct in how it was handled.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on May 24, 2016, 11:18:58 pm
Wouldn't necessarily say that CBB put the heat on. However, what he DID do was to make it clear that a commit is a commit and you don't go to a junior camp at 'Bama if you're truly serious about your desire to play for the Hogs. Frankly, I think coach was totally correct in how it was handled.

I agree. I like it.

rzrbk4life

Glad Jordan followed through with his commitment. It seems that some of these kids get a deer in the headlights look whenever Saban comes with an offer and his smooth talk. But in reality they already have 3-4 guys on their roster that are just as good or better than you. And AR will take care of one of its own after football is done. Just my .02
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OLDHOG

Quote from: rzrbk4life on May 25, 2016, 05:45:34 am
Glad Jordan followed through with his commitment. It seems that some of these kids get a deer in the headlights look whenever Saban comes with an offer and his smooth talk. But in reality they already have 3-4 guys on their roster that are just as good or better than you. And AR will take care of one of its own after football is done. Just my .02
It's worth at least a nickle. Good post, agree 100%

TrueBlue

I guarantee you Saban would have done the same if not worse.

Saban might have pulled the scholly out of smite.

Seebs

Validation of a great recruit. Saban does not want to cover him and now he has to.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.