Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Isaiah Buggs talks recruiting and Arkansas

Started by Richard Davenport, May 19, 2016, 09:44:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vantage 8 dude

If one goes strictly by the order of teams that are in his top ten list it sounds (unfortunately) as if we have some major catching up to do. The thing we can certainly hope for is he takes a visit to the Hill, along with other team mates of course, and begins to really fall in love with the facilities, coaches, atmosphere, etc. Obviously one can always hope......

Paul

I'm hoping "in on order" before the list of schools was meant to be "in no order"

Mike_e

He said in another article that an offer from us would bump us up to 1 or 2.

We'll see I guess.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

secneahog

I like our chances with wise and agim to break out.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

RyeHogFan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on May 20, 2016, 11:17:56 am
If one goes strictly by the order of teams that are in his top ten list it sounds (unfortunately) as if we have some major catching up to do. The thing we can certainly hope for is he takes a visit to the Hill, along with other team mates of course, and begins to really fall in love with the facilities, coaches, atmosphere, etc. Obviously one can always hope......

If I heard the interview with RD correctly, Arkansas had just really started recruiting him a short time before he released the top 10 and so it is possible we've already done some catching up.  It can't hurt to have the familiarity of at least one current teammate already committed and two other being heavily recruited as well, not to mention as he stated in the interview we will have 5 senior DLs gone after this season so he'll have a great chance for immediate playing time and could possibly even be starting.

On a side note, let me just apologize to Vantage for getting angry with you the other day on another thread.  I was just having a really bad day but it's no excuse and I'm a better man than that.  So I'm sorry brother. 

HogNDas

ricepig

Quote from: HogNDas on May 25, 2016, 03:48:36 pm
Elite company!...another reason to get on them early cause the BIG BOYS don't wait!

We were the next to last to offer him on his list of 8.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: RyeHogFan on May 24, 2016, 09:01:21 am
If I heard the interview with RD correctly, Arkansas had just really started recruiting him a short time before he released the top 10 and so it is possible we've already done some catching up.  It can't hurt to have the familiarity of at least one current teammate already committed and two other being heavily recruited as well, not to mention as he stated in the interview we will have 5 senior DLs gone after this season so he'll have a great chance for immediate playing time and could possibly even be starting.

On a side note, let me just apologize to Vantage for getting angry with you the other day on another thread.  I was just having a really bad day but it's no excuse and I'm a better man than that.  So I'm sorry brother.
Don't worry about it; however, I do appreciate the apology. Man, we all have our days when we're not in the best of moods. One has to be able to understand and accept that.

HogNDas

Gonna be an uphill battle to get Buggs with Bama, LSU, & Ole Miss standing in the way!...

Hoggish1

Quote from: HogNDas on May 25, 2016, 03:48:36 pm
Elite company!...another reason to get on them early cause the BIG BOYS don't wait!

So you don't think we are a BIG BOY?!

HogNDas

Quote from: Hoggish1 on May 26, 2016, 08:30:31 am
So you don't think we are a BIG BOY?!
NOW we're talking!.... I was hoping someone would realize, YES, we CAN!!!!.....Thanks Hoggish!...welcome aboard!

Reservoir Hogs

This is the guy who was on the poster with the other kid that just committed from GCCC?
Looks like we really want all 3 of them.

Reservoir Hogs

Guess there are 5 not 3, not sure if they are all the same juco though.

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Reservoir Hogs on May 26, 2016, 09:35:09 am
Guess there are 5 not 3, not sure if they are all the same juco though.

From what I understand, yes.