Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's working now bringbackbobby.com

Started by Newcoach, September 10, 2012, 12:18:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JaketheSnake

skinnypig

Since 1894

Looks like someone selling T - Shirts from someone who has 43 total posts.
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

threeNout

bobby come back..

you can blame it all on me...

I was wrong...

and we just can't live without you...

<sarcasam off>

MikePiazza

I guess Arkansas fans truly think that Petrino is the only coach that can win here...it's kind of sad really.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

jm

Why bring him back?
Our defense was always poor while he was here.
Our offensive line allowed our QB to take a pounding in most games.
Our running game was always poor, at least, early in the season.
He hired the assistant coaches that didn't have our guys ready to play Saturday.
It took a total melt down by A&M to secure a win, a miracle fumble return to beat Vandy, etc.
He allowed his ego ( little Bobby) to put us in this position.

Hawg Balling

Speedracer

Oh good, between bring bobby back rally, uLM loss, and the razorback lady singing, and 30,000 fans in WMS we haven't emberassed ourselves enough
Like smites bother me.

Newcoach

If you want one of these I suggest you order it now. There will only be 500 ready this week and they are going fast.

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

kingofdequeen

GuvHog

Quote from: Speedracer on September 10, 2012, 03:18:32 pm
Oh good, between bring bobby back rally, uLM loss, and the razorback lady singing, and 30,000 fans in WMS we haven't emberassed ourselves enough

I've got news for you. It doesn't get anymore embarrassing than losing to ULM. Compared to that, the things you mentioned are trivial. I'd take Bobby back in a New York minute.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

dawginar

kingofdequeen

if i ordered a shirt, could you get it to me in time for Bama Game?

i will rock a black one, no problem.

The real Hogules

Quote from: MikePiazza on September 10, 2012, 12:54:12 pm
I guess Arkansas fans truly think that Petrino is the only coach that can win here...it's kind of sad really.

Well, all we have to go on is our time in the SEC, pre-Petrino. And judging from that he may not be the ONLY coach that can geterdone, but he's the ONLY coach that has so far.

Jeff Longs other options when Petrino was hired didn't exactly move on to bigger and better things since we hired Petrino and they certainly weren't and aren't competing in the SEC now, unless you want to bring up Will Muschamp and he's not even tearing it up at Florida and they are in what is by FAR the weaker half of the SEC.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: MikePiazza on September 10, 2012, 12:54:12 pm

That's the part that makes me laugh the most.  We were only lucky to get Petrino, we're not worthy of a great coach, it took a miracle to ever get him here, and we're never going to be good again.  Really?  Talk about a defeatist attitude.   

I have no idea how any of those people claim to have any pride in Arkansas and being a Razorback fan if that is truly their outlook.  They are calling everyone else out there losers, but that is the epitome of the "poor ole Arkiesaw" attitude if I've ever seen it. 

There are a PLETHORA of reasons that BP would have someday not been our coach.  Another big job at one of the 8 power schools that some on here says we will never be, health concerns, or...another epic screw up even if he was forgiven for the recent ones. 

Then what would the same people be saying?   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: The real Hogules on September 10, 2012, 03:38:07 pm
Well, all we have to go on is our time in the SEC, pre-Petrino. And judging from that he may not be the ONLY coach that can geterdone, but he's the ONLY coach that has so far.

Jeff Longs other options when Petrino was hired didn't exactly move on to bigger and better things since we hired Petrino and they certainly weren't and aren't competing in the SEC now, unless you want to bring up Will Muschamp and he's not even tearing it up at Florida and they are in what is by FAR the weaker half of the SEC.

Again...you say that because you hated HDN right?  Look it up.  He had seasons that were on par with BP results wise.  Doesn't the fact that you don't have ANY respect for HDN and think he was a bonehead with a whistle illustrate that in fact...Arkansas can win even with a bad coach? 

I struggle to see where this sentiment that we'll never have a good coach again or win again even comes from.   

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.