Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs will beat LSU on Friday

Started by Pyrotechnician, November 21, 2012, 12:58:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrotechnician

watch it, believe it.  Now that the win means absolutely nothing to us, we still cant go bowling....factor in that it could ruin LSU's season and lofty bowl aspirations....and there you have it.  Arkansas plays its best game when it absolutely means nothing and LSU goes home scratching their heads and saying how in the heck did we just lose to those losers ???  Just like Ark to play a great game when it dont matter anylonger.  You can bet on that!!!
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

PIGZSNOUT

You.....are.....delusional.

I hope for a win though.

bennyl08

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PIGZSNOUT

Mettenberger will throw for 400 and their RB's will have over 200 yds rushing. This defense is horrific at being getting off the field and the offense cant move the ball. Their safeties will pretty much take Cobi out of the game with their coverages. TW better throw it away because if he doesnt he'll be picking himself up off the ground ALOT. I hate to say it but LSU will win by 24+.

Grunt

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on November 21, 2012, 12:58:00 am
watch it, believe it.  Now that the win means absolutely nothing to us, we still cant go bowling....factor in that it could ruin LSU's season and lofty bowl aspirations....and there you have it.  Arkansas plays its best game when it absolutely means nothing and LSU goes home scratching their heads and saying how in the heck did we just lose to those losers ???  Just like Ark to play a great game when it dont matter anylonger.  You can bet on that!!!
I'm thinkin' along these lines.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

bennyl08

Quote from: PIGZSNOUT on November 21, 2012, 01:38:45 am
Mettenberger will throw for 400 and their RB's will have over 200 yds rushing. This defense is horrific at being getting off the field and the offense cant move the ball. Their safeties will pretty much take Cobi out of the game with their coverages. TW better throw it away because if he doesnt he'll be picking himself up off the ground ALOT. I hate to say it but LSU will win by 24+.

Wait? LSU will win by 24+? I mean, I guess that's why you put the plus sign there, but come on man! From what you described, they would have to hand the ball to one of our defensive players, and carry him into the endzone for us to score, and apparently they are going to march right down the field on every drive and then just take a knee at the one out of spite. From your description, you should probably say they win by 42+. Otherwise, take it down to the $1 bid and say they win by 1+. 24+ is just a strange margin of victory for the game you just described.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

tha_shephard

You know, i've been following you since you first joined the website, and i gotta say, you really don't pull any punches when it comes to kicking a man(or team) when they're down. How a guy like you doesn't recieve the ban hammer is beyond baffling. You must know some people in highplaces around here. You remind me of my ex wife which is really sad because she's is literally the worst person i've ever met and i've met alot of terrible people.
Think about that next time you comin trollin here. You acting like the Razorbacks and the State of Arkansas dumped you for someone better. Oh, i get it. You're Rotnei Clarke.

alohawg

Arkansas only plays one quarter so all LSU has to do is play a half, it's all style points after that.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Yes Dear IMA PIG

A win over LSU and a new coach all in one week would be great. :razorback:

HogWall Jackson

Fans will win on Friday because the nightmare is over. The coaches should get a mayflower send off. A Hot bucket of Tar ND Feathers should be ready for JLS and Jeff Long.

Capt. Hamm

FIOG

How much would you like?

jjsam

Hogs Win This One!! The pressure is on LSWHO!! :razorback:

Mr. Porkleone

I don't know, I think we might be competitive. You never know who is going to show up. I'd like nothing more than to be the Tigers.....

devildoghawg

A lot of players on our team need this game to boost their draft stock.  Don't be surprised if we actually pull it off. 
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

code red

Now that you slept it off...please modify your thread.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

rude1

Only question is who do we make player of the week in the SEC this week? Mettenberger or one of the running backs?

Redhogs

Quote from: PIGZSNOUT on November 21, 2012, 12:59:29 am
You.....are.....delusional.

I hope for a win though.
He does this stupid stuff every week...never learns.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Sas Nakra

You have about 51 more hours to enjoy the high gained from typing this opinion.
What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?

Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

razorbackchamps94

Ur nuts Razorbacks have threw the towel in , Lsu wins easy with and avg Qb .... Oh and if he don't find the right coach Razorback football is dead

Aggie96

Quote from: rude1 on November 21, 2012, 08:45:15 am
Only question is who do we make player of the week in the SEC this week? Mettenberger or one of the running backs?

Johhny football is playing Mizzou this weekend, he won't be anywhere near this game...

;D ;D ;D

In all seriousness, the talent is still there... I will be pulling for the Hogs this week.

Gig 'Em Hoggies
You can eat the Apple but don't Eff with the Corps!!! GIG 'EM!!!

bphi11ips

+1 for good attitude.  I'm sure the players agree, as they should.   
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

texas tush hog

You sunshine pumpers  never cease to amaze me, and Gruden will be announced as our head coach at halftime at midfield. Sheesh.

badbadhoggie

We may beat lsu to the bars on dickson st, but as for the game we will be lucky to keep it with 21pts at best////

MAL3

The fans along with the players just want this season to be over with....
LSU by as much as they want it to be!

007 License To Squeal

I hope you're right, but I predict the coaches will completely fold in the 3rd quarter. The Razorbacks will play well for quarters #1 and maybe #2.  There will be few adjustments made at half-time, and the LSU rout will steamroll us.

I'll just clench my jaws and celebrate the departure of JLS. If JLS, PP, or PH remain on the coaching staff in any capacity for the next season, I will probably move my support.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

East Clintwood

No, we won't.

We might possibly win the first quarter though.But then those darned adjustments need to be made and we don't know how to do that.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

pigmailyen

I just hope we don't score 10 or 14 first.  That's been a harbinger of disaster for this team all season long.  I also hope we don't fall behind by more than 10 or 14 early, because that's been bad too.  Maybe we score a safety and stiffen the defense to make the final...
ARKANSAS 2
LSU           0
Mark it down!

HogScoutMaster

Making sure I carry my BIG bottle of Jack this time.
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

b0sc0b

Quote from: Yes Dear IMA PIG on November 21, 2012, 03:52:10 am
A win over LSU and a new coach all in one week would be great. :razorback:
We won't beat LSU and knowing AD Long he'll hire JLS's nephew who just coached a reform school team in Pittsburg.  And he'll get another bonus, another contract extension and another raise which he so richly deserves.  I just hope TW is able to recognize his parents after the game.
Government is not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem.-Ronald Reagan

razorbackkid

I don't see it.
I would like to see it.
I just don't see it.
I would love to see it.
But I don't see it.
However,  I didn't see us not going to a bowl before the season started either.
I hope we go out on a winning note.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

HOGSWEAT

I've actually been telling some friends since the Rutgers game, said we'd win like 4 games maximum and find some way to beat LSU, lol

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 21, 2012, 10:44:33 am

You sunshine pumpers  never cease to amaze me, and Gruden will be announced as our head coach at halftime at midfield. Sheesh.

Thats a funny statement.  Probably the first time ever on hogville that the words "sunshine pumper" has been associated with me :)

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

MJ2

Let's let Nolan Richardson coach the Hogs for this 1 game.    I guarantee you we'll see better results than the current crew.

HotlantaHog

It would confirm the most bizarre and frustrating season in school history by ending with a win.

I can see it happening.

HighTide999

When were your predictions accurate???  Hope you are right this time.

ishankem

JLS and this coaching crew can no way pull this off.  They probably have their

bags packed and will head to the bus station from the stadium.

Pyrotechnician

Quote from: HighTide999 on November 21, 2012, 08:05:02 pm
When were your predictions accurate???  Hope you are right this time.

oh gosh, where should I start?....there are so many

Hoggish1

Quote from: PIGZSNOUT on November 21, 2012, 01:38:45 am
Their safeties will pretty much take Cobi out of the game with their coverages.

why, because TW will stare him down?

code red

Quote from: Aggie96 on November 21, 2012, 10:25:43 am
Johhny football is playing Mizzou this weekend, he won't be anywhere near this game...

;D ;D ;D

In all seriousness, the talent is still there... I will be pulling for the Hogs this week.

Gig 'Em Hoggies
Shut up.....typical aggie...frontrunner

hawaiianhogster

Believing we can win is only causing you more pain when they get spanked by a much better team with more to play for. Hoping for a win or wishing for a win is plausible.

The Hogs beat Jacksonville State, Kentucky and Auburn who are on the bottom of the SEC. What makes anyone think they will beat one of the top teams in the SEC?

judgeroyswine

Hogs will get stomped, but I admire your spunk.
Overcoming the gloom, despair, and agony of Hog fandom since 1961.

Rooster Hogburn

This thread is 1 minute of my lode wasted.

Thanks for nothing.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

hodgehog

Your confidence is most reassuring but reality