Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Sure If This Belongs Here

Started by FANONTHEHILL, October 01, 2017, 04:50:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

October 01, 2017, 04:50:55 pm Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 05:12:18 pm by FANONTHEHILL
I know we all go round and round with one another about Hog issues, but I wanted to share this sad news.  Fayetteville has been a program that has sent several players to the Hogs in recent years.  Former Fayetteville and current Bauxite Coach Daryl Patton's wife, Tracey Tarvin Patton, age 47 past away unexpectedly yesterday.  Tracey was a Fayetteville native, 1988 FHS graduate, and a lifelong classmate and friend of mine.  Please keep Coach Patton and the family, as well as the kids on the Bauxite team, in your thoughts and prayers. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

sowmonella

Very sad news. Prayers for the family.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Hogs-n-Roses

Lanny

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on October 01, 2017, 04:50:55 pm
I know we all go round and round with one another about Hog issues, but I wanted to share this sad news.  Fayetteville has been a program that has sent several players to the Hogs in recent years.  Former Fayetteville and current Bauxite Coach Daryl Patton’s wife, Tracey Tarvin Patton, age 47 past away unexpectedly yesterday.  Tracey was a Fayetteville native, 1988 FHS graduate, and a lifelong classmate and friend of mine.  Please keep Coach Patton and the family, as well as the kids on the Bauxite team, in your thoughts and prayers. 
WoW, so young very sad news for Coach Patton
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ShadowTheHedgehog

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

RebelliousHog

Too young to go. Thoughts for the family
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Hoggish1