Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ziemba and Burns

Started by Sow’sEar, October 20, 2006, 02:17:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow’sEar

Anyone else going to watch Ziemba and Burns tonight as Northside takes on Rogers?

THROWITDEEP

I wish I could watch that one.

Kevin

will any of the hog coaches be there?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogFaninGA

Quote from: Kevin on October 20, 2006, 03:57:47 pm

I certainly hope so.  I wish I was in AR to see that game.

jackwalker

You would think so.  Who's officially recruiting them?
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jackwalker

Quote from: Kevin on October 20, 2006, 04:03:19 pm
gus i think

Gus has been recruiting like a mad man since he got here.  I'm sure he'll be at the game.  I'm sure Auburn's coaches will too.
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

Razorbacks#1

I would hope that Hog coaches are there. According to Scout.com Mississippi is kicking our arse in recruiting. #15 in the nation so far. Several top 5's and 4's. We are behind them. Let me add that we are curently down in the rankings as they are posted today according to Scout.com. This area really scares me for next year, and years to come. With the recruiting class that Ole Miss has lined up, I think Coach O stays around and doesn't get fired. How is OM getting all these commits, and AR is wallowing in the medium. Is it the controversary that we are putting on the board daily, lack of coach inititive, or something else?
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Big Papa Satan

Yes, but how many of them will make it to campus?  Hell, Orgeron would offer a redassed ape with a drinking problem a scholarship if he thought it could play football.

As for the game, I've heard 24-21 Rogers late in the 2nd qtr.

mbgrulz

Quote from: Uncle Ivan™ on October 20, 2006, 08:37:42 pm
Yes, but how many of them will make it to campus?  Hell, Orgeron would offer a redassed ape with a drinking problem a scholarship if he thought it could play football.

As for the game, I've heard 24-21 Rogers late in the 2nd qtr.
im not even sure orgeron himself will be back on campus for 07.

Con el Cerdos

I read somewhere that Gus, HDN, and maybe Markuson would be in attendance.  Also heard Tubby would be there.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on October 20, 2006, 08:09:21 pm
I would hope that Hog coaches are there. According to Scout.com Mississippi is kicking our arse in recruiting. #15 in the nation so far. Several top 5's and 4's. We are behind them. Let me add that we are curently down in the rankings as they are posted today according to Scout.com. This area really scares me for next year, and years to come. With the recruiting class that Ole Miss has lined up, I think Coach O stays around and doesn't get fired. How is OM getting all these commits, and AR is wallowing in the medium. Is it the controversary that we are putting on the board daily, lack of coach inititive, or something else?

You are lokking at last year's recruiting ranking and as you can see it didn't do them one bit of good today. 
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!