Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[Video] Les mans up in postgame interview and says...

Started by ravmsem, November 15, 2015, 12:53:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ravmsem

It was not a hangover loss!  I hate how sports pundits and fans will play the hangover card whenever they get whooped.  Les said his team practiced all week with great energy and the effort was there tonight but they just couldn't get it done. He admitted that he did not expect his o-line to give up protection against us. Check it out here, I know you ain't sleeping after that beatdown:

http://www.wafb.com/story/30518511/watch-live-post-game-interviews-after-lsu-falls-31-14-against-arkansas

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: ravmsem on November 15, 2015, 12:53:59 am
It was not a hangover loss!  I hate how sports pundits and fans will play the hangover card whenever they get whooped.  Les said his team practiced all week with great energy and the effort was there tonight but they just couldn't get it done. He admitted that he did not expect his o-line to give up protection against us. Check it out here, I know you ain't sleeping after that beatdown:

http://www.wafb.com/story/30518511/watch-live-post-game-interviews-after-lsu-falls-31-14-against-arkansas

The Hogs outplayed them.

I do like getting opponents a week after they play Bama.   MSU  ;D

Mizzou doesn't haven't to worry about it since they avoid Bama and LSU every season. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

moses_007

Les can sure keep the bill of his cap pulled down over his eyes when he speaks.

Breems

They did look dejected out there, but it was our quick-fire offense that did the job, not Bama.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

SoonerSooie

They desperately needed to salvage their pride, and the players had said so. One player went on record as guaranteeing they would not be whipped again. As Miles said, they played with energy, but, the Hogs just dominated them-- period!

Man, that was an awesome beat down! I love the fact that LSU under Miles has only lost two games at Death Valley-- back to back-- and that it is the Hogs that have pulled it off!
WPS!

redeye

I like Miles and hope this doesn't get his seat too hot.  The announcers were saying that he and Bobby Allen were really good friends, which I never knew.  If LSU ever gets rid of him, they'll probably end up with another Curley Hallman and end up regretting it.

SemperFi

Les Miles definitely manned up about the loss. Got to give him credit for that.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Razordiddy

Quote from: redeye on November 15, 2015, 06:11:24 am
I like Miles and hope this doesn't get his seat too hot.  The announcers were saying that he and Bobby Allen were really good friends, which I never knew.  If LSU ever gets rid of him, they'll probably end up with another Curley Hallman and end up regretting it.
The announcer also commented on how hard it must be for Allen to be on the Razorback sideline watching his friend lose. I guess watching his son dominate is an ok consolation prize 😛

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

November 15, 2015, 08:17:26 am #9 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:30:51 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: SemperFi on November 15, 2015, 07:11:41 am
Les Miles definitely manned up about the loss. Got to give him credit for that.

I give Les a hard time on here for fun. I do think he is a good coach.  He does say inexplicable things at times. That being said I never will forget in the TD throw right before the half when their two players collided and Colby went the distance. On the replay they showed Les and he was more concerned about his players injury than the TD. You could read his lips asking "who is it" while looking towards their direction. I like it when the head coach goes out to the field and checks on player injuries as we all have seen BB do. I've seen Les do it as well.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

tusksincolorado

What is amazing to me, that in November, in back to back years, in back to back weeks during this same time period, our Razorbacks have crushed 2 ranked conference opponents, in both home and away games, under hostile situations. All being lead by our "Mr. November" and his coaching Staff!

GO HAWGS!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

LRHawg

There is a reason CBP said F you mother F'r to Les during the game after Garret died. Les is a [CENSORED] and got what he deserved tonight, in my eyes.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: LRHawg on November 15, 2015, 08:23:12 am
There is a reason CBP said F you mother F'r to Les during the game after Garret died. Les is a [CENSORED] and got what he deserved tonight, in my eyes.

BP said that to just about everyone.....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

razorjacket43

+1 to less for owning up to getting BEATDOWN by the HAWGS. It was awesome to watch this team come together and play like they want to win and prove their physicality against a team that's none for their physical play. WPS!!!!!!
One day soon, I see a National Championship Trophy in our Trophy Case........................

Wild Bill Hog

Either there is a lot of empty hat on Les' head or the dude is a conehead.