Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] Son/Daughter of all things Ashley Judd merged

Started by Killean, March 15, 2015, 02:24:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Killean

@AshleyJudd: @ArkRazorbacks dirty play can kiss my team's free throw making a--
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Science Fiction Greg

No they don't.  Why would anyone respond to juvenility like that.  Let her feel smug.  Who the heck cares?
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

intelligence

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 15, 2015, 02:27:26 pm
No they don't.  Why would anyone respond to juvenility like that.  Let her feel smug.  Who the heck cares?
Amen. sometimes its best to be the bigger person and walk away

bulldog04

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

GatorHog

No one ever left a twitter fight looking good

jfred59

Just shows that she did really comes from the KY backwoods

Nuttcracker, Sweet!

It's not worth responding to. McCauley Culkin-Frankenstein about took Harris' arm out of it's socket and had the gall to cry for 30 seconds about the foul call...

UK is the odds on favorite to win it all, but if they don't it will be because of their failure to man up and quit crying about every call and just play...
Making fun of Hootie since 2003

alaback

Unless she deleted, that post is not there.  Quit trying to stir things up.

jackflash

ronmahony

That's funny, does she watch their guys underneath? We play like them we are dirty. When Johnson comes in his job is hatchet man.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: ronmahony on March 15, 2015, 02:40:45 pm
That's funny, does she watch their guys underneath? We play like them we are dirty. When Johnson comes in his job is hatchet man.

No.  She's not impartial.  Her opinion doesn't matter.  Leave her alone.  Literally the only people that care about her are Kentucky fans.  When's the last time you saw her or heard her name outside of a Kentucky basketball game?

Exactly.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.

Dr. Starcs

goshog

They think that everyone should bow down and praise the all mighty kentucky, when somebody fight back they sull up. Pretty sure i saw kentuckys trainer wiping tears from cauley steins face.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

ricepig

Quote from: OTR on March 15, 2015, 02:57:39 pm
I tried to warn everyone about her. 

Yes, you are all knowing, called it weeks ago.

SPAL

She is just angry because she used to be hot now she isn't even better looking than Wynona.

rljjr

Congratulations to Kentucky. They are now .500 against Coach Mike Anderson.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Killean on March 15, 2015, 02:24:36 pm

She is fat and insignificant nowadays since her Formula One husband kicked her to the curb.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

3kgthog

When one looks at career success, one could easily say the rest of her family was infinitely more successful. She's a former pretty face has been.

HSVhogfan2

I would still kiss her ass, but I've been drinking a bit this week.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on March 15, 2015, 03:10:22 pm

You will need to push Tusked out of the way....he has first dibbs!

Hogarusa

Ashley is still a smokeshow.  I would love to see the women some of you are dating or married to if u cant find her attractive.

I also cant stop laughing that someone started a message board thread trying to start a twitter fight with Ashley Judd.

I love the internet
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

hawgwild child

Quote from: Hogarusa on March 15, 2015, 03:17:50 pm
Ashley is still a smokeshow.  I would love to see the women some of you are dating or married to if u cant find her attractive.

I also cant stop laughing that someone started a message board thread trying to start a twitter fight with Ashley Judd.

I love the internet
this

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Hogarusa on March 15, 2015, 03:17:50 pm

I love the internet

Truthfully...I would take her top half. But that bottom half wouldnt even fit in the bed of my F250!

Professor Psychosis

Who is Ashley Judd?  Is she Robert Shields' wife or something?

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: tusksincolorado on March 15, 2015, 03:28:45 pm
Truthfully...I would take her top half. But that bottom half wouldnt even fit in the bed of my F250!
I wouldn't date a women without a big bottom half. Bones aren't attractive

hawkhawg

lc480

We may not have won the game but we put a lot of their cry babies on the bench with that used car salesman coach. I wish John Channey would have kicked his complaining A--.

ronmahony

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on March 15, 2015, 03:10:22 pm

yeah i guess i would too, but now it would be under protest!
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 15, 2015, 03:30:26 pm

Having a crushed Pelvic has never sounded that appealing to me.

jbcarol

UK Photo @UKphotogs  ·  16 minutes ago
Dickie V gives @AshleyJudd a good luck smooch prior to @KentuckyMBB 's game with the Hogs. #SECMBB #AllKentucky #bbn

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: jbcarol on March 15, 2015, 03:57:48 pm
UK Photo @UKphotogs  ·  16 minutes ago
Dickie V gives @AshleyJudd a good luck smooch prior to @KentuckyMBB 's game with the Hogs. #SECMBB #AllKentucky #bbn

Good lord, for her sake I hope that string around her neck has a rape whistle on the end.

tusksincolorado

Jeez...Dickie V and Brent Musburger need to be put to rest.

z1on

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on March 15, 2015, 03:30:26 pm

land whales aren't either

Wild Bill Hog

Steef

She'sa pretty girl. A talented actress. Devoted Kentucky fan.

God bless her.

Arky

Quote from: steefhog on March 15, 2015, 04:06:29 pm

God bless her.
yep.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: steefhog on March 15, 2015, 04:06:29 pm

God bless her.

WAS

tusksincolorado

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 15, 2015, 04:02:15 pm
Good lord, for her sake I hope that string around her neck has a rape whistle on the end.

Amazing what Celebs will do for a little pub....

gmarv

pretty or not she can kiss my hog loving a*&,along with the rest of big ole blue.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: gmarv on March 15, 2015, 04:24:03 pm
pretty or not she can kiss my hog loving a*&,along with the rest of big ole blue.

AMEN Brother...AMEN!

TNhawgfan

I remember when she went full frontal in Bug and it looked like she had a chia pet between her legs. Girl needs to shave
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

malibu327

Quote from: Killean on March 15, 2015, 02:24:36 pm

Everyone just sit still and let her pick at us. Then bring it up in a few years when all those free throws are wiped away along with their wins.

Patterns are patterns.

Pigsear

Hugehogsfan

I watched Today show this morning and Ashley Judd is filing police reports on some people that messaged her on Twitter.  I could see some Hogvillians taking their Twitter love of Ms. Judd a little far.  I was wondering if anyone cared to tell us if they were thinking they might get a little message from some police department in Kentucky about a comment you made on Twitter.  I agree that personal responsibility should be expected on social media, but her saying that dumb crap about us was irresponsible as well.  Oh well, anyone getting worried?

bigred223

Wow, I don't use twitter, but this lady needs to get a grip. Honestly no one cares about her anymore.

Biggus Piggus

She gets free rein to say whatever she wants about anybody she wants. People who want to go after her should recognize that. But most of the people who tweeted at her during/after the game were probably drunk anyway, especially if they were Kentucky fans, who are generally drunk all the time.
[CENSORED]!

WardamnHOGGLE

I don't use twitter either, but she obviously loves the attention.