Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] - ALL Matt Hall Transfer discussion HERE

Started by JackJohnson, January 09, 2010, 12:38:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgTide

No on releasing him to a SEC West school.Good luck to him.

Wild Bill Hog

Is it official he's leaving or still speculation?

justanotherdisappointedfn

Some of you people are [CENSORED] pathetic. What is the determining factor in whether we are supposed to root for a kid who transfers or trash him? What makes Hall any different than Mustain was when he transferred for instance.

Seriously, there are some pieces of darn posting on this site.

Mr. Hog

Quote from: olemissbydamn on January 10, 2010, 07:46:47 pm
Wow. You must have a really pathetic life.

And to those acting like Hall has no future under Nutt & Markuson, how many OL have they put in the pro ranks at Ark?
Come talk to me now that Nutt will be playing his own recruits in 2010, haha!
Go Hogs Go!

OTTER

January 11, 2010, 12:14:28 pm #154 Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:17:11 pm by OTTER
There is a difference between a player transferring because of undue abuse from the coaching staff and and a player transferring because he just isn't starting.  As I stated before, Hall is a good kid but wasn't making the progress necessary to be starter and I wish him well.  I don't know what his reasons are, but it is not receiving hateful e-mails, coaches retributions, or "code reds" being initiated against him.  There are no similarities in the two cases you mention.  None, nada, zero.
Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 11:36:42 am
Some of you people are Franking pathetic. What is the determining factor in whether we are supposed to root for a kid who transfers or trash him? What makes Hall any different than Mustain was when he transferred for instance.

Seriously, there are some pieces of crap posting on this site.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

pigture perfect

Didn't I read where Matt was not interested in playing ball anymore? Fact or fiction? I honestly can't remember where I read that.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

nextlevel

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 11:36:42 am
Some of you people are Franking pathetic. What is the determining factor in whether we are supposed to root for a kid who transfers or trash him? What makes Hall any different than Mustain was when he transferred for instance.

Seriously, there are some pieces of crap posting on this site.

Well besides all the documented drama, Mustain/Williams didn't transfer to a school on the Razorbacks' schedule let alone a school in the same division of the conference.

I have no problems wishing a transfer well, hoping they do well, rooting for them or whatever else you want to call it unless they transfer to another team who play the Hogs and is there in an effort to help that team win against the Hogs in which case I do not see them as being any different then the 84 other players on that teams roster and do not care if they succeed or fail.
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

kingofdequeen

Quote from: KC_Hawg on January 11, 2010, 12:19:52 pm
In other news, Cheney is going to be arrested for masterminding the 9/11 terrorist plot.

i knew it!

Quote from: nextlevel on January 11, 2010, 12:20:46 pm
Well besides all the documented drama, Mustain/Williams didn't transfer to a school on the Razorbacks' schedule let alone a school in the same division of the conference.

I have no problems wishing a transfer well, hoping they do well, rooting for them or whatever else you want to call it unless they transfer to another team who play the Hogs and is there in an effort to help that team win against the Hogs in which case I do not see them as being any different then the 84 other players on that teams roster and do not care if they succeed or fail.

I'll call bull on that one to, because I have read plenty of posts on this board with people supporting Ziemba, and Burns, so again I say where is the difference? The difference is you idiots hate Nutt so much that you find it perfectly acceptable to trash a kid who's sole "crime" was to have played for Nutt without bitching about it.
I'm quite sure you'l deny it, I'm also quite sure that it a paper thin denial that anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right throug.

OTTER

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:25:01 pm
I'll call bullcrap on that one to, because I have read plenty of posts on this board with people supporting Ziemba, and Burns, so again I say where is the difference? The difference is you idiots hate Nutt so much that you find it perfectly acceptable to trash a kid who's sole "crime" was to have played for Nutt without bitching about it.
I'm quite sure you'l deny it, I'm also quite sure that it a paper thin denial that anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see right throug.
It is impossible to give you any credit other than the fact you are a very dedicated Troll.  As far as Trollism goes---your #1.  Your posts are a joy to read.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 12:34:38 pm
It is impossible to give you any credit other than the fact you are a very dedicated Troll.  As far as Trollism goes---your #1.  Your posts are a joy to read.

So are you seriously going to sit there and try to suggest to me that I'm wrong? That some of the very same posters that are now attacking Hall are those very same posters that were supportive of Mitch/DW/Burns/Ziemba etc etc?

BTW calling me a troll doesn't affect me in the least because I know what you really mean is "Frank this guy just called me out for being a hypocritcal piece of darn, so I need to hurry up and use a tired ass cliche to try to keep my cool points on Hogville." LOL whatever jack.......

kingofdequeen

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:39:50 pm
So are you seriously going to sit there and try to suggest to me that I'm wrong? That some of the very same posters that are now attacking Hall are those very same posters that were supportive of Mitch/DW/Burns/Ziemba etc etc?

BTW calling me a troll doesn't affect me in the least because I know what you really mean is "Frank this guy just called me out for being a hypocritcal piece of crap, so I need to hurry up and use a tired ass cliche to try to keep my cool points on Hogville." LOL whatever jack.......

posts on here are archived.  if you want to call some posters out, simply research their post history, quote them, link it to a post of yours, and voila! 

you'll still be a troll.  but you'll be one that's done its homework.

nextlevel

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:25:01 pm
I'll call bullcrap on that one to, because I have read plenty of posts on this board with people supporting Ziemba, and Burns, so again I say where is the difference?

They didn't transfer from the UofA did they? That is a difference. Ziemba's chop-blocking helped us against LSU a couple years ago,lol.

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:25:01 pmThe difference is you idiots hate Nutt so much that you find it perfectly acceptable to trash a kid who's sole "crime" was to have played for Nutt without bitching about it.

Hall has yet to play for Nutt. Call Jesse Ventura and see if you can get your wild theory on his show.

I gave you my opinion, if you can find posts where I was thrashing players just because they played for Nutt, please point them out...
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Quote from: nextlevel on January 11, 2010, 12:42:37 pm
They didn't transfer from the UofA did they? That is a difference. Ziemba's chop-blocking helped us against LSU a couple years ago,lol.

Hall has yet to play for Nutt. Call Jesse Ventura and see if you can get your wild theory on his show.

I gave you my opinion, if you can find posts where I was thrashing players just because they played for Nutt, please point them out...

Common sense, you should try it. IF you didn't bash Hall in this thread than quite obviously my post wasn't directed at you.

Quote from: KC_Hawg on January 11, 2010, 12:44:20 pm
Dude, if they don't call names, then what do they really have?  You seriously expect them to debate you?  Honestly?

No, I don't expect them to debate me, what I do expect is that my smite number will rise and eventually someone will call me Theresa,Hootie, or Danny. So predictable.

nextlevel

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:48:10 pm
Common sense, you should try it. IF you didn't bash Hall in this thread than quite obviously my post wasn't directed at you.

Some friendly advice:

Learn to use the quote feature properly before calling someone out...

ell oh ell

Quote from: nextlevel on January 11, 2010, 12:50:00 pm
Some friendly advice:

Learn to use the quote feature properly before calling someone out...

I looked and I'm just not seeing where I quotred you as an example of someone that trashed this kid, let alone as someone who did so while defending the others. SO what exactly is your beef here?

OTTER

January 11, 2010, 12:56:00 pm #167 Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:05:18 pm by OTTER
Quote from: KC_Hawg on January 11, 2010, 12:44:20 pm
Dude, if they don't call names, then what do they really have?  You seriously expect them to debate you?  Honestly?
Ok, you win.  Neither of you Trolls are Trolls.  You are both outstanding, football knowledgeable, Razorback knowledgeable fans, whose primary purpose on this board is to impart wisdom to the majority of us uneducated and misguided Razorback fans.  If you have been offended by any of my previously posted comments---please feel free go elsewhere to spew your B.S.  That would result in the increased intelligence level of this board rising by 200%.

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 12:56:00 pm
Ok, you win.  Neither of you Trolls are Trolls.  You are both outstanding, football knowledgeable, Razorback knowledgeable fans, whose primary purpose on this board is to impart wisdom to the majority of us uneducated and misguided Razorback fans.  If you have been offended by any of my previously posted comments---please feel free go elsewhere to spew your B.S.

You're missing the point entirely if you think anything you could possibly do/say/write on this board would offend me in anyway. You're an idiot, A bag of spit would have more value to me than your opinion.

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:49:06 pm
No, I don't expect them to debate me, what I do expect is that my smite number will rise and eventually someone will call me Theresa,Hootie, or Danny. So predictable.
Is that you Diana? 

OTTER

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 12:59:27 pm
I could tell you, but then I'd have to hit you with a 2X4.
Gosh--darn that is a good one. After all the smites I've given you, I gotta give you a +1 for that one.  (Oh, how I hate that!!) ;)

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 01:09:43 pm
Gosh--darn that is a good one. After all the smites I've given you, I gotta give you a +1 for that one.  (Oh, how I hate that!!) ;)

Smite away. I've figured out the truth about applaud/smite . It doesn't matter if what you say is intelligent or stupid, only if somene agrees with it. I've seen so many stupid posts where people have posted "+1 to you brotha" after it that I don't even pay attention to my own counts.

OTTER

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 01:12:01 pm
Smite away. I've figured out the truth about applaud/smite . It doesn't matter if what you say is intelligent or stupid, only if somene agrees with it. I've seen so many stupid posts where people have posted "+1 to you brotha" after it that I don't even pay attention to my own counts.
I did find that I sprained my finger in giving you that +1.  You gotta good lawyer?  8)

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 01:15:01 pm
I did find that I sprained my finger in giving you that +1.  You gotta good lawyer?  8)

I do, but I deny any wrong doing. I suggest you or somene you know write an "anonymous" blog condemning me for actions which didn't even happen. IT worked out so well the first time.

SDZ_Hog

OTTER

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 01:18:04 pm
I do, but I deny any wrong doing. I suggest you or someone you know write an "anonymous" blog condemning me for actions which didn't even happen. IT worked out so well the first time.
Well, I'll be darn.  Hi Dale, how's things at Ole Miss!?  Gosh, TMM right here on my computer screen!!

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 01:23:34 pm
Well, I'll be darn.  Hi Dale, how's things at Ole Miss!?  Gosh, TMM right here on my computer screen!!

Pretty good, how are you and the other little league parents?

SEdrhawg

I hate to get off topic, but.....

Is there any "confirmation" to this rumor or is it all just speculation at this point?

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: SEdrhawg on January 11, 2010, 01:40:10 pm

Is there any "confirmation" to this rumor or is it all just speculation at this point?

I asked the same question and never got an answer, so apparently speculation.  The only reason I might give it a shot at being valid is because it hasn't been moved to Vents & Rumors.

OTTER

Yep, confirmed.  Like I said earlier, I hate to see it since I grew up in Cyclone land but he's gone.  I figure we aren't going to get his brother either.  I really hate it that a Russellville player hasn't been a major player for the Hog football team in a while.  Thank goodness for basketball and Big Nasty!!

Dropkick

His mother was quoted in the newspaper story I read. She went so far as to say he felt misled but did not elaborate.

kingofdequeen

well heck, i was misled then.

I thought this dude would be an awesome OT.

OTTER

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on January 11, 2010, 01:25:34 pm
Pretty good, how are you and the other little league parents?
We're all ok.  But haven't been a "little league" parent in a while.  I do look forward to being a "little league" grandparent in about 6 years or so.  BTW, I coached(not baseball)and never, ever subjected a player to a "code red" or condoned others e-mailing a player with abusive BS.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 01:56:20 pm
I coached(not baseball)and never, ever subjected a player to a "code red"

pu55y
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

OKhogfan1959

Dudley Dawson and Hawgsports have confirmed that Hall is gone. I haven't seen it confirmed that it's to Ole Miss but for sure the Ole Miss rivals guy has brought this up way before anyone around here knew. It's safe to say that the Hall family has been in contact with ole Nutty.

Get em out of here. Don't need him.

KlubhouseKonnected

I don't have a problem with Hall, but if he goes to Ole Miss i will hope that he is plauged by minor injuries and never sees the field.

Unless he fails to develop, (as it seems he kind of has so far) in which case I hope he starts and gets whatever WR hootie has playing QB killed.

KlubhouseKonnected

OTTER

KlubhouseKonnected

hostilehog

I sat a couple of rows behind his younger brother Mitch and his parents at the Auburn game @ RRS (I sit right behind the recruits). They're all pretty massive
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 11, 2010, 02:37:50 pm
massive kid though.

I sat a couple of rows behind his younger brother Mitch and his parents at the Auburn game @ RRS (I sit right behind the recruits). They're all pretty massive
The gene pool around here could use a little chlorine

OTTER

I really believe if he would have stayed and gone through another off season he would have worked his way into the line up.  But this is also a player who left Dardanelle to get noticed so transferring isn't a new concept to him.  Add to that the fact that he really wanted to follow Nutt to Ole Miss during the recruiting process but finally chose Arkansas shows he never was strongly a Hog.  I hope he finds a great home and is happy.  Arkansas just wasn't it.

OTTER

January 11, 2010, 02:53:03 pm #192 Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 02:55:38 pm by OTTER
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 11, 2010, 02:46:19 pm
c'mon, get a sense of humor.
I gotta work on that!  After some of the posts I've had in response to some things I've written I didn't see the joke.  Sorry! ;) +1 for the reminder!!!!

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: OTTER on January 11, 2010, 02:53:03 pm
I gotta work on that!  After some of the posts I've had in response to some things I've written I didn't see the joke.  Sorry! ;) +1 for the reminder!!!!

de nada amigo

SEdrhawg

Quote from: LawnHog48 on January 11, 2010, 02:34:57 pm
Dudley Dawson and Hawgsports have confirmed that Hall is gone. I haven't seen it confirmed that it's to Ole Miss but for sure the Ole Miss rivals guy has brought this up way before anyone around here knew. It's safe to say that the Hall family has been in contact with ole Nutty.

Get em out of here. Don't need him.

Link please?  I don't see it on the hawgsports.com webpage

HF_Mudd

Quote from: Dropkick on January 11, 2010, 01:50:26 pm
His mother was quoted in the newspaper story I read. She went so far as to say he felt misled but did not elaborate.

Maybe she should call Beck and they could get their cryin groove on, swap stories, and compare scars.

Don't mess with momma.......
And so it is, my friend....

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: SEdrhawg on January 11, 2010, 03:08:13 pm
Link please?  I don't see it on the hawgsports.com webpage

He's not a big enough loss to make the homepage. Read the message board.

Lake City Hog

Look, the kid is gone and that is that, nothing we can do about it now. I will say this, the University of Arkansas should never grant a release to any player that allows that player to transfer to an SEC school. I would say the same thing if it was a 2nd team wide receiver that wanted to transfer to LSU, we do not need to help any of these schools!

In my mind this has nothing to do with Ole Miss, Houston Nutt or Matt Hall, this is all about doing what is best for the Razorback Football Program! And for the fans of the Hogs to start name calling and downgrading any kid is totally wrong and shows a complete lack of class!

OKhogfan1959

Firednutt is just another Nuttloving bastard. Please delete the guy.

Just trying to act like a Hogfan when in fact he is just a pathetic Nutthugger..

Will they ever leave?

Quote from: Firednutt on January 12, 2010, 11:13:25 am
I'm a real nutt huger. I started and still own firenutt.com.
Anytime someone has a different thought than your, they call you a hugger is childish. Learn facts first

Facts don't matter around here, only the name calling so one can feel cool