Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 01:40:48 am

Simple Observation

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, April 10, 2017, 09:46:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

It appears many of you want CBB to fail short term so the program can start anew.

Here's a novel idea. Quit sabotaging every other thread with backhanded remarks and man-up right here.

I know it won't even begin to slow down the repetitive nonsense, but one can hope.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

gchamblee

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on April 10, 2017, 09:46:49 pm
It appears many of you want CBB to fail short term so the program can start anew.

Here's a novel idea. Quit sabotaging every other thread with backhanded remarks and man-up right here.

I know it won't even begin to slow down the repetitive nonsense, but one can hope.

I think he should be fired so we can move to a more modern B12 offense and dominate

247Hog

Welcome to college sports. Every team has an outspoken negative following.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

PonderinHog

Quote from: gchamblee on April 10, 2017, 10:01:22 pm
I think he should be fired so we can move to a more modern B12 offense and dominate

gchamblee

Well it is obvious this coaching staff not only strives for mediocrity, but they pull back on the throttle if we start playing above mediocrity. Have you ever noticed how when Whaley runs a long run and does well, they pull him out and send RW3 back out there to chug along?

RebelW

You're a true idiot.

PonderinHog

After the airing of the grievances, may we please have feats of strength ???

WBOBO

Man I'm sorry but I don't want a new coach right now.  Even if we go 6-6 or 7-5 this year.  No sir re. No sir.  After 2018, because I think we win the SEC West then, if big time goals are not met then yes.  Rome was not built in a day gentlemen and ladies.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

bennyl08

Quote from: PonderinHog on April 10, 2017, 10:18:50 pm
After the airing of the grievances, may we please have feats of strength ???

And if no feats of strength, can we at least have strength of feet?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Quote from: gchamblee on April 10, 2017, 10:14:55 pm
Well it is obvious this coaching staff not only strives for mediocrity, but they pull back on the throttle if we start playing above mediocrity. Have you ever noticed how when Whaley runs a long run and does well, they pull him out and send RW3 back out there to chug along?

You are missing the more severe one. Have you ever noticed that whenever we score, instead of us keeping the ball and keeping our offense out there, CBB puts the defense on the field and lets the other team have the ball?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

gchamblee

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 10, 2017, 10:55:52 pm
You are missing the more severe one. Have you ever noticed that whenever we score, instead of us keeping the ball and keeping our offense out there, CBB puts the defense on the field and lets the other team have the ball?

+1000

This makes no sense to me at all. We are essentially SMU at this point.

HamSammich

Here's a novel idea.... accept that every person has their own opinion and that doesn't make it wrong. Accept the on message boards people are actually allowed to type out their opinions. Please accept that billy Joe scmucks opinion on a message board in no way sabotages a program.

Yeah I know.... mind blown... ingnored.... no legitimate response. I get it. Great thread winner.

sowmonella

I for one appreciate every insightful post by Billy Joe Scmucks.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

factchecker

April 10, 2017, 11:33:56 pm #13 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:12:47 am by factchecker
Quote from: gchamblee on April 10, 2017, 10:57:39 pm
+1000

This makes no sense to me at all. We are essentially SMU at this point.

How about these:

Offense does great.  Goes down the field on a methodological drive and scores.  It's 100% Enos.  If it wasn't for Enos we'd be 0-12.  But  when the offense stalls it's because Bielema is calling the plays.  Houston Dale Nutt 2.0!!!!!

Let's not forget the fans who love moral losses.  If you ask them we really were 1-11 last season with a lucky win over Alcorn State.

OR the fans who complain about a how loud the sold out stadium sounds...... while their fat asses sit at home.

OR the fans who complain about metal detectors and bag checks even though they never attend games anyways.  In fact they are more cougar high fans than they are Razorback fans.

OR the fans who are super critical of the team and coaches but the minute they get critiqued they get defensive and resort to calling everyone homers and sunshine pumpers.  It seems the most critical and negative "fans" are the most thin skinned bitch made.

All in all if people keep their crappy comments in the toilet that is Hogville then it's not a problem.  The problem is that we have a ton of fans who tweet and send this crap to the players.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Mike_e

This durn about kicking the ball away on fourth downs has GOT to stop.

It's like he doesn't even want the ball.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Hawghiggs

Wow! Blame the fans for Sabotaging the program. It must be my fault that we collapsed in the second half against Mizzou and VaTech.

PonderinHog

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 10, 2017, 10:54:32 pm
And if no feats of strength, can we at least have strength of feet?
If the shoe fits, wear it.

Quote from: bennyl08 on April 10, 2017, 10:55:52 pm
Why can't they do like a face-off in hockey after each score?  A scrum of sorts.

Quote from: factchecker on April 10, 2017, 11:33:56 pm
How about these:

Offense does great.  Goes down the field on a methodological drive and scores.  It's 100% Enos.  If it wasn't for Enos we'd be 0-12.  But  when the offense stalls it's because Bielema is calling the plays.  Houston Dale Nutt 2.0!!!!!

Let's not forget the fans who love moral losses.  If you ask them we really were 1-11 last season with a lucky win over Alcorn State.

OR the fans who complain about a how loud the sold out stadium sounds...... while their fat asses sit at home.

OR the fans who complain about metal detectors and bag checks even though they never attend games anyways.  In fact they are more cougar high fans than they are Razorback fans.

OR the fans who are super critical of the team and coaches but the minute they get critiqued they get defensive and resort to calling everyone homers and sunshine pumpers.  It seems the most critical and negative "fans" are the most thin skinned bitch made.

All in all if people keep their crappy comments in the toilet that is Hogville then it's not a problem.  The problem is that we have a ton of fans who tweet and send this crap to the players.
I unfriend you!   >:(

Quote from: sowmonella on April 10, 2017, 11:12:04 pm
I think I'll wait for Billy Joe Ozark to weigh in on this issue.

Quote from: Hawghiggs on April 11, 2017, 05:53:14 am
Wow! Blame the fans for Sabotaging the program. It must be my fault that we collapsed in the second half against Mizzou and VaTech.
Here's your  sign.

Quote from: RebelW on April 10, 2017, 10:17:10 pm
You're a true idiot.

Jackrabbit Hog

I prefer B52.  But that's just me.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 11, 2017, 10:14:25 am
I prefer B52.  But that's just me.

Hey, we're trying to have a serious discussion in here!   >:(

Three and Snout

Quote from: sowmonella on April 10, 2017, 11:12:04 pm

Green Day does have some decent songs.