Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 32 THREAD: #10 Arkansas (25-6, 8-2 SEC) vs #13 LSU (19-11, 5-5 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 08, 2017, 02:47:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

Slaughter comes in hitting .286, starts 1-1 as Stephan finally throws a ball(first this inning), 1-2, 2-2, full count, strikes out looking

2-1 Arkansas after 1 1/2

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HamIAm

Slaughter probably didn't help himself when he took off running to first before the pitch was called

PeabodyHawg

Lets get that run back here Hogs......plus would be better...

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

--

1               Bot 2nd                   2

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
LSU  0  | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 1   
ARK  2  |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  2  |  2  | 0  | 1   

southarkhog06

Quote from: HogFansReunited on April 08, 2017, 06:33:28 pm
I agree, he has some great stuff but I wish he would try and make the batters chase when he has a 0-2 count.
I suppose it is all part of learning to pitch, at least I am under the impression that he is new to pitching.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: HamIAm on April 08, 2017, 06:37:38 pm
Slaughter probably didn't help himself when he took off running to first before the pitch was called

Agree, I think that was further out than the called ball earlier in the at bat.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Due in the Razorback 2nd, the bottom of our order

7. Gates   .385
8. Cole     .209
9. Biggers .292

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

JHicks3636

Gates who can play this game, goes 1-1 and grounds out to 2B

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: HamIAm on April 08, 2017, 06:37:38 pm

Yeah these kids really need to rethink that strategy - they'll get umps who will make a mental note of their number

PeabodyHawg

Menu call.....

We have T-Bone and bacon wrapped asparagus on the grill, baked taters in the oven.  Strawberry shortcake for dessert......What yall got?

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: PeabodyHawg on April 08, 2017, 06:40:41 pm
Menu call.....

We have T-Bone and bacon wrapped asparagus on the grill, baked taters in the oven.  Strawberry shortcake for dessert......What yall got?

I hate you.

JHicks3636

TNhawgfan

Menu call.....

I just ate a pop tart. Thanks for making me jealous
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Sho Nuff

Menu call.....

I had the Cajun chicken linguine alfredo from Red Lobster and about 17 Cheddar Bay biscuits, that stuff is good y'all!

JHicks3636

Biggers takes a ball to start his at-bat, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, singles to center

PeabodyHawg

JHicks3636

Cornfed Pig

PORKULATOR

Menu call???? I went Teriyaki Sirloin, Homemade Broccoli and Cheese soup(I'm choppin Broccoli... A broccilli!)  Fresh Romaine and red cabbage base salad and baked spuds.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HamIAm

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Arledge bats for the second time in the game being 0-0 with a walk, starts 1-0, 1-1, singles to short, Biggers to 3B

JHicks3636

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Sho Nuff on April 08, 2017, 06:43:56 pm
I had the Cajun chicken linguine alfredo from Red Lobster and about 17 Cheddar Bay biscuits, that stuff is good y'all!
lol
I must a drank about 14 Dr peppers Lt Dan
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PeabodyHawg

Little Jerry Sienfeld makes a great play there to save a run.

JHicks3636

Spanberger HOMERS to right center on the first pitch

5-1 Arkansas

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Cornfed Pig

Play at second was very close, not sure a reply would even overturn it honestly.  Either way, if you're the catcher, SS, and P, maybe you shouldn't be sprinting toward the dugout before the call is made..

AND SPANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHH

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HOMERUN =  SPANBERGER               #44 FOR THE SOOIEVILLE SLUGGERS

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jdelo77

Menu call.....

I like the way you think ! We have two Ribeyes that have been marinating for 6 hours , buttered squash , stuffed mushrooms and garlic roasted potatoes!!! Good eats !!!

PeabodyHawg

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

TNhawgfan

I'll admit during the mizzou series i was wondering why span was hitting 2nd and not much lower in the lineup. Once again DVH shows he knows more than me
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

JHicks3636

Bonfield, 1-1 in the game with an RBI, goes even at 2-2, foul, foul, foul, flies out to left

5-1 Arkansas after 2 complete

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

--

1               Top 3rd                   5

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | -  |  R |  H  | E  |LOB
LSU  0  | 1 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 1   
ARK  2  | 3 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  5  |  5  | 0  | 1   

JHicks3636

For the Cajun Humpers in the 3rd

9. Papierski  .206
1. Duplantis  0-1
2. Freeman   1-1

jfred59

southarkhog06

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Quote from: TNhawgfan on April 08, 2017, 06:50:32 pm
I'll admit during the mizzou series i was wondering why span was hitting 2nd and not much lower in the lineup. Once again DVH shows he knows more than me

He has really turned it on since SEC play started.

Member #3568

Knot2brite

Tigger drippings will be melting down now about the missed call and the launching pad stadium we have...hahahah...they get that way when they start gettintheir asses handed to them...whine punks whine
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

PeabodyHawg

Quote from: jdelo77 on April 08, 2017, 06:49:33 pm
I like the way you think ! We have two Ribeyes that have been marinating for 6 hours , buttered squash , stuffed mushrooms and garlic roasted potatoes!!! Good eats !!!
I go back and forth on marinating.  Tonight I'm just doing a light rub on the steaks.  Depends on the cut but sometimes a marinate tends to take away from the flavor.  Speaking of beef....I need to start running a small herd for what we have to pay for a nice cut these days....

JHicks3636