Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 11:50:27 pm

Black uniforms...

Started by losthawg68, March 04, 2017, 03:23:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

losthawg68

Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

OneTuskOverTheLine™

More games in Little Rock.!!! Especially while that dump up north is being fixed...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: losthawg68 on March 04, 2017, 03:23:40 pm
Wanna fight about it?

I also believe that both Black and White players should wear the same uniform...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 04, 2017, 04:05:22 pm
I also believe that both Black and White players should wear the same uniform...

You people...    :-\
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hoggish1

sickboy

Bacons Rebellion

What's the attraction of all black uniforms? I know, they're cool. But why are they cool?  I once had a black RX-7 that was widely considered to be cool, so I am not arguing the desirability factor, but nobody is lining up demanding neon lime (except Oregon).

Is it a Ninja analogy? SAS commandos? SEALs? Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones? Darth Vadar, The Little Black Dress? The Waffen SS?

mook

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on March 04, 2017, 04:04:18 pm
More games in Little Rock.!!! Especially while that dump up north is being fixed...

What dump are you talking about? Little Rock is a road as far as travel and doesn't hold as many people. Ready for that game to finally be over in 2018.

factchecker

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on March 04, 2017, 06:18:46 pm
What's the attraction of all black uniforms? I know, they're cool. But why are they cool?  I once had a black RX-7 that was widely considered to be cool, so I am not arguing the desirability factor, but nobody is lining up demanding neon lime (except Oregon).

Is it a Ninja analogy? SAS commandos? SEALs? Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones? Darth Vadar, The Little Black Dress? The Waffen SS?

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rljjr

Coke vs Pepsi cage match.

JaxFlaRazorback

Quote from: losthawg68 on March 04, 2017, 03:23:40 pm
Wanna fight about it?

Please turn the karma feature on, I have an overwhelming urge to smite.

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

factchecker

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 04, 2017, 07:24:51 pm
Arkansas in Anthracite!

If the PTB only knew how much $ they would make by releasing Cardinal Chrome and Arkansas Anthracite mini-helmets.  Kids love those helmets and unis.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: factchecker on March 04, 2017, 07:38:26 pm
If the PTB only knew how much $ they would make by releasing Cardinal Chrome and Arkansas Anthracite mini-helmets.  Kids love those helmets and unis.

You know, I can't believe they haven't done that. You're right, probably be a big seller.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

str8volfan

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: str8volfan on March 04, 2017, 08:26:04 pm
Im your huckleberry
Talk about clever and unique!! Think of that all by yourself ???

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: mook on March 04, 2017, 06:23:21 pm
What dump are you talking about? Little Rock is a road as far as travel and doesn't hold as many people. Ready for that game to finally be over in 2018.

Shut up... You don't even have a north side on that barn...

PonderinHog

str8volfan

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 05, 2017, 12:00:57 pm
Talk about clever and unique!! Think of that all by yourself ???
Do you know Losthawg personally? Well I do, so stfu and mind your own business. You seem to comment on every post, even if it has darn to do with you. Have a good evening and go jump off a [CENSORED] bridge.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: str8volfan on March 05, 2017, 07:37:30 pm
Do you know Losthawg personally? Well I do, so stfu and mind your own business. You seem to comment on every post, even if it has darn to do with you. Have a good evening and go jump off a [CENSORED] bridge.
If you're getting so worked up on a PUBLIC forum then I suggest you have more of a problem than being a Vol fan (which in itself is a huge one). If you really want to whisper private "sweet nothings" in Losthawg's ear then I suggest you use the pm feature otherwise your posts are subject to being commented about. Really does work and keeps you from blowing a gasket in public. BTW there something you can take to help your blood pressure AND anger issue: it's called Valium. You have a good evening too and as far as your knowing him/her personally that's sweet.  :D

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 05, 2017, 03:30:00 pm
Anthracite Lives Matter!

Now that's great for sure.  +1,000.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 05, 2017, 03:30:00 pm
Anthracite Lives Matter!

I find that highly offensive to the bituminous people. 

Racist!    >:(
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 10, 2017, 06:50:18 am
I find that highly offensive to the bituminous people. 

Racist!    >:(
Just look at them!  They are terrorists!  The bituminous peoples travel bant stands!    >:(

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 10, 2017, 08:58:45 am
Just look at them!  They are terrorists!  The bituminous peoples travel bant stands!    >:(
However, subject to review and revision at any time. :)

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 10, 2017, 08:58:45 am

If that's your attitude toward bituminous peoples, I can only imagine your hatred toward the lignites. 

You, sir, should be impeached.  Or, alternatively, forced to french kiss Rosie O'Donnell .

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 10, 2017, 09:44:25 am
If that's your attitude toward bituminous peoples, I can only imagine your hatred toward the lignites. 

You, sir, should be impeached.  Or, alternatively, forced to french kiss Rosie O'Donnell .
Well if you feel that strongly about such an offense may I suggest that you "up" the punishment to "deep dishing" Ellen D. as well ??? I mean in this case two IS better than one (or not)! >:(  :puke: :puke: :puke:

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 10, 2017, 09:52:34 am
Well if you feel that strongly about such an offense may I suggest that you "up" the punishment to "deep dishing" Ellen D. as well ??? I mean in this case two IS better than one (or not)! >:(  :puke: :puke: :puke:

Sounds like a whine and cheese party to me..

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 10, 2017, 09:58:37 am
Sounds like a whine and cheese party to me..
Well I suppose one could always add these "goodies" to the mix and REALLY make it a festive occasion. Could really get to be a wild orgy.  8)

The OTR

Black uniforms are the best!

The OTR

The OTR

Quote from: str8volfan on March 05, 2017, 07:37:30 pm

Vantage 8 dude

And here all along I thought that only "bad guys" wear black.

bennyl08

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on March 10, 2017, 03:30:58 pm
And here all along I thought that only "bad guys" wear black.

You know the difference between us and every other team that wears black?

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse