Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remember when I asked will Arkansas get over it's road woes?

Started by Sweet Feet, January 11, 2018, 03:39:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

People thought i was trolling or didn't know what i was talking about. Arkansas is now 2-4 outside of the state and 0-3 in true road games. Shows how much basketball IQ some really have.

popcornhog

Quote from: Sweet Feet on January 11, 2018, 03:39:38 pm
People thought i was trolling or didn't know what i was talking about. Arkansas is now 2-4 outside of the state and 0-3 in true road games. Shows how much basketball IQ some really have.

Now would be an appropriate time to ask those questions.

When you asked it before, we were coming off of a 6-3 road record.

If you had predicted that we'd struggle on the road this year and framed it as regressing back to the road woes of 2015, that would've made sense.

You're statement did not display an understanding of where we were at that moment. I'm hoping that we still put together a solid road record this year, myself, but I'm having my doubts at this point.

You, on the other hand, seem to be gloating that we're struggling on the road (unlike last year). That seems odd to me.
WPS

Sweet Feet

Willyboy

Quote from: Sweet Feet on January 17, 2018, 07:07:09 pm
Now getting smacked on the road to Florida...

We can all see how happy you are about this  Go kick rocks dude.

Mr. Porkleone

hog of steele

Naw. We suck at home right now too. So you are still a troll.

LRHawg

We aren't playing defense. That'll get you beat anywhere.

PonderinHog

Sweet Feet

HognitiveDissonance

I saw this in ESPN's recap of the game:

"A&M needs to take advantage of a couple of consecutive home games against imminently beatable opponents in the Razorbacks and South Carolina on Saturday, and they're halfway to their goal after Tuesday night."

Imminently beatable?

Ouch.

HogBreath

Yes ......I remember when you asked.

And yes I recall those awful meanies who called you a puny troll.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

The_Iceman

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on January 31, 2018, 12:15:37 am

"A&M needs to take advantage of a couple of consecutive home games against imminently beatable opponents in the Razorbacks and South Carolina on Saturday, and they're halfway to their goal after Tuesday night."

Imminently beatable?

Ouch.

Year 7 of Mediocre Mike's tenure.....enjoy!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: HognitiveDissonance on January 31, 2018, 12:15:37 am

Imminently beatable?

Ouch.

The only team that's not a winnable game fir most teams in the SEC is Auburn. Florida loss to Georgia and Vandy chocked against Kentucky. Florida also lost at home against South Carolina.

3of5-2

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 31, 2018, 06:59:19 am
The only team that's not a winnable game fir most teams in the SEC is Auburn. Florida loss to Georgia and Vandy chocked against Kentucky. Florida also lost at home against South Carolina.
The league is A-V-E-R-A-G-E

stan the man

I disagree the conference is stronger than ever with more balance. When was the last time the conference is predicted to have 6 to 8 teams in the the tournament

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Sweet Feet