Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reggie Daniels top 4 schools

Started by aberium2002, August 05, 2011, 01:04:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aberium2002

4* safety Reggie Daniels narrows down to his top four Arkansas, Bosie Sate, Washington, Oregon. He has an uncle pushing him to sign with us.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" John Heisman

The Hogfather

mmhogs17

Turminator

Get some "highlight tape" cash to that "uncle" now!... ;) ;) ;)

hogwild210

Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Hey Super

All I want for Xmas is a four star reggie daniels
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Oklahawg

Our top two safety targets are pretty elite - Reggie Daniels and Seth Jacobs. Both have us on the short list. Woo Pig.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

A Hogwork Orange

sivad53

any news on if or when he will take a visit?

The_Bionic_Pig

Interesting because click me Just said he plans to take a official visit the Razorback Campus......
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

BigSexyHog

Quote from: aberium2002 on August 05, 2011, 01:04:01 pm
4* safety Reggie Daniels narrows down to his top four Arkansas, Bosie Sate, Washington, Oregon. He has an uncle pushing him to sign with us.

This is a first for us.  Have we ever had a Uncle push for us beside Winston?   Could use a nice safety in this class.  Go get him CBP!  WPS
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

A Hogwork Orange

It's gonna be so interesting to see how these numbers play out..

Would love to get Daniels and keep that pipeline to AZ going.