Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In honor of Kentucky week

Started by razorhead94, February 19, 2018, 03:50:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

litmachog

War Boar

Oh that's nice. Puts a smile on my face every time. Go Hogs!!!

The_Iceman

As great as that was, this win was bigger:

Hollywood_HOGan45

Only thing I cannot stand about those wins is it didn't result in an ncaa bid. Fun games though.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 19, 2018, 04:16:52 pm
Only thing I cannot stand about those wins is it didn't result in an ncaa bid. Fun games though.

Choked against two sub-.500 teams to end the year. Cost us an NCAA Tournament bid.

razobak

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on February 19, 2018, 04:16:52 pm

That plus the fact that our two wins against Kentucky that year were our only victories over teams that made the NCAAT. That year was the result of soft OOC scheduling, a weak SEC, and yes, the fact that we lost against bad Alabama and S.Carolina teams to finish out the year. We really underachieved that year. The following year, the same core of players earned a #5 seed in the NCAAT.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

razorpimp

Sorry guys this one is the best Kentucky video ever!!!!!!  Still gets me going!!!!

https://youtu.be/dUD7jFU--1s

Strut in to Rupp and took it to them

Hogginintheville

I'm not sure it was the best game I have been to at the Bud but that dunk was the best moment is the I've ever seen there!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 19, 2018, 04:42:12 pm
Choked against two sub-.500 teams to end the year. Cost us an NCAA Tournament bid.

Got plastered at Bama and Carolina beat us in the T.  Our backcourt was so incredibly bleh back then.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: razorpimp on February 19, 2018, 04:58:42 pm
Sorry guys this one is the best Kentucky video ever!!!!!!  Still gets me going!!!!

https://youtu.be/dUD7jFU--1s

Strut in to Rupp and took it to them
The thing I'll never forget about that game was how the team ran off the court and Nolan did a running hand shake past pitino
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol