Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe, it's grate man!

Started by Chorizo Hogriguez, February 18, 2018, 08:40:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chorizo Hogriguez

Thank you Hogs and thank you for the good posts like Forest City Joe and the other good guys whose not haters! I love it

basketball is great and WP,SOUIE!!

kentucky game is going to be even larger. I say we will win from the perimeter and Kentucly have most of the fouls! NO bad SEC referees this time! it's at home!

ICEman

Quote from: Chorizo Hogriguez on February 18, 2018, 08:40:42 am
Thank you Hogs and thank you for the good posts like Forest City Joe and the other good guys whose not haters! I love it

kentucky game is going to be even larger. I say we will win from the perimeter and Kentucly have most of the fouls! NO bad SEC referees this time! it's at home!
Not sure about this one due to a low 'shot' count.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: ICEman on February 18, 2018, 08:45:27 am
Not sure about this one due to a low 'shot' count.

whatever man Im just happy! Your should be happy also man! come on

IronMountainHog

I'm with you. I wish a lot more people and posters had a positive outlook like FCJ. Go Hogs and haters gonna hate.

The_Iceman

Judging by the grammar and punctuation, this may be FCJs other account. Or maybe a relative.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 18, 2018, 08:57:36 am
Judging by the grammar and punctuation, this may be FCJs other account. Or maybe a relative.

whatever man, not very nice but that's ok

maybe your just big Gus and Bruce pearl fan!

Nickle-Pig

probably Russian
Social sites are where cowards go to get a cup of courage.

forrest city joe

I love it. the hogs won yet again. which means haters like you had another bad night.Mike Anderson is making a fool out of you again.just like he did last year.AND I LOVE IT!

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 18, 2018, 09:13:06 am
I love it. the hogs won yet again. which means haters like you had another bad night.Mike Anderson is making a fool out of you again.just like he did last year.AND I LOVE IT!

YOU RIGHT JOE! LOVE YOU MAN!

tophawg19

got to be multiple FCJ accounts . when we are consistently a top 25 team, the MA will be doing well.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

forrest city joe

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 18, 2018, 09:28:58 am
got to be multiple FCJ accounts . when we are consistently a top 25 team, the MA will be doing well.
Mike Anderson and the Hogs are winning,and that's all i care about.and you haters can't stand it.where are the fire Anderson threads today?

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Nickle-Pig on February 18, 2018, 09:12:09 am
probably Russian

Slacker is the only known Russian on the board. I thought everyone was in the loop on that.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

PonderinHog

I think a Chrysler and a blackbird were involved.

cram224

Maybe we are over the part of the season where we stump our toe. But, playing and doing well in the big show is what pulls weight with me. I love to feel what it's like to make it out of the first round again.

porkrindjimmy

February 18, 2018, 12:14:34 pm #14 Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:24:56 pm by porkrindjimmy
Quote from: PonderinHog on February 18, 2018, 10:57:11 am
I think a Chrysler and a blackbird were involved.

Were you down in Acuna?

PRJ

jgphillips3

So it's time for the "I'm making fun of FCJ by imitating him" posters, is it?  Sigh...

hawgball40

i love it. we live in a baby lotion soft society where critical thinking is rejected, and people who critique are labeled as haters. you liberal wussies can't handle the truth and don't want to hear it. so i suggest you log out of hogville and listen to drive time so you can hear sunshine rick shaeffer sugar coat everything for you, since that is all you want to hear.

jgphillips3

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 18, 2018, 02:57:27 pm
i love it. we live in a baby lotion soft society where critical thinking is rejected, and people who critique are labeled as haters. you liberal wussies can't handle the truth and don't want to hear it. so i suggest you log out of hogville and listen to drive time so you can hear sunshine rick shaeffer sugar coat everything for you, since that is all you want to hear.

Did you post this in the right thread?  Not much critical thinking on display here.  Satire aplenty though.

mykidsdad

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 18, 2018, 02:57:27 pm

Or the flip side, people like yourself where everything is doom and gloom. You don't know what the hell you are talking about 95%. You have an opinion, that is all. Because you say it is based upon something doesn't mean it is. You post subjective crap and don't have any cognitive thinking or actual facts to back up your OPINIONs. You are sad!

AHiD

My name...is Jerruh

WooPigFarm

not sure some of these posts are actually serious, but man, why so angry? 

just breathe, imagine a better time in your life, when you had not a care in the world

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

golfinpig

It sure would be nice to be able to question a substitution pattern or the lack of a set play after a time out without being called a hater. Most guys that are called haters just want the coaches to take advantage of the talent at hand and see winning basketball. I hope the hogs can keep it going but to say that there aren't things that could be cleaned up is to be a fool.

HamIAm

Can we stop with the hugger/hater crap already

It seems like half the threads on the board devolve into this.  Who needs it.

hawgball40

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 18, 2018, 03:15:54 pm
Or the flip side, people like yourself where everything is doom and gloom. You don't know what the hell you are talking about 95%. You have an opinion, that is all. Because you say it is based upon something doesn't mean it is. You post subjective crap and don't have any cognitive thinking or actual facts to back up your OPINIONs. You are sad!
another ad hominem attack from you, which is indicative of your iq level being high enough to type a response, but not high enough to form a reasoned rebuttal to my arguments.

The OTR

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 18, 2018, 10:28:59 am
Mike Anderson and the Hogs are winning,and that's all i care about.and you haters can't stand it.where are the fire Anderson threads today?

Nice display of leadership here.

hawgball40

Quote from: jgphillips3 on February 18, 2018, 03:12:33 pm
Did you post this in the right thread?  Not much critical thinking on display here.  Satire aplenty though.
argument from authority. yawn. get some new shtick, instead of losing the argument before you have even hit send.

hawgball40

Quote from: golfinpig on February 18, 2018, 03:59:01 pm
It sure would be nice to be able to question a substitution pattern or the lack of a set play after a time out without being called a hater. Most guys that are called haters just want the coaches to take advantage of the talent at hand and see winning basketball. I hope the hogs can keep it going but to say that there aren't things that could be cleaned up is to be a fool.
the funny thing is Mike Anderson would probably agree with you. Its only here on this board where the rose colored glasses have caused some fans to take every critique personally as an attack on our program.

Hogz87

Quote from: tophawg19 on February 18, 2018, 09:28:58 am
Pretty much this.  I and most other "hater" Razorback fans don't expect us to be a perennial top 10-15 team who has Final Four expectations every 3-4 years, but I do think we're capable of being a team who spends most, if not all, of the season ranked in the top 25 and be a threat to make the Sweet 16 most years.

As great as this current run we're on has been, we're still staring another season of being 7-10 seed who will be doing good if we just make the second round and lose.  A 3-6 seed and a Sweet 16 appearance every now and again would be nice.  Our program is capable of that.

twistitup

Gifford is coming along nicely....

He'll only be here one year - we need to roll through the tournament and get us a NC

..."win one for the Gifford"
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ifghog

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 18, 2018, 04:28:58 pm
Pretty much this.  I and most other "hater" Razorback fans don't expect us to be a perennial top 10-15 team who has Final Four expectations every 3-4 years, but I do think we're capable of being a team who spends most, if not all, of the season ranked in the top 25 and be a threat to make the Sweet 16 most years.

As great as this current run we're on has been, we're still staring another season of being 7-10 seed who will be doing good if we just make the second round and lose.  A 3-6 seed and a Sweet 16 appearance every now and again would be nice.  Our program is capable of that.
^^^^^this

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: HamIAm on February 18, 2018, 04:08:02 pm
Can we stop with the hugger/hater crap already

It seems like half the threads on the board devolve into this.  Who needs it.

No man just stop the hater! The hugger is a celebration of life in Arkansas and northwest Arkansas's man! This our team and we start now building a history of being really good in basketball and baseball!

The OTR

Quote from: Chorizo Hogriguez on February 18, 2018, 08:40:42 am

In Joe's last twenty posts he has called someone haters in 11 of those posts, an impressive 55% clip.  If the iceman would step up his game just a little I believe Joe is capable of that rarified air of calling other's haters at a 60%+ clip for the rest of the season. 

Joe is hatin' on the haters at a level not seen before on hogville.  Even his detractors (aka haters) have to admit what he's doing is largely unprecedented here. 

Joe's is channeling his anger into performance that is etching his name into the hogville record books and I don't see anyone capable of reaching the numbers he's putting up.  He and letsroll have been carrying jump ball all year and these two peas in a pod should be honored at halftime of the last home game.  I'm in for $5 and if all you other haters will throw in $5 we should be able to get tickets and pay for a nice weekend in Fayetteville for these two. 

Chorizo Hogriguez

Oh no Skander you haters pay $20 and maybe we will talk

Until them, leave Joes alone and let him kelp typing his greet posts!! Maybe you don appreciate your good life in Arkansas's but most of us do so we are pride and happy with joe and good people like Rick Shaffer!

You don like that too bad then

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on February 18, 2018, 04:52:19 pm
In Joe's last twenty posts he has called someone haters in 11 of those posts, an impressive 55% clip.  If the iceman would step up his game just a little I believe Joe is capable of that rarified air of calling other's haters at a 60%+ clip for the rest of the season. 

Joe is hatin' on the haters at a level not seen before on hogville.  Even his detractors (aka haters) have to admit what he's doing is largely unprecedented here. 

Joe's is channeling his anger into performance that is etching his name into the hogville record books and I don't see anyone capable of reaching the numbers he's putting up.  He and letsroll have been carrying jump ball all year and these two peas in a pod should be honored at halftime of the last home game.  I'm in for $5 and if all you other haters will throw in $5 we should be able to get tickets and pay for a nice weekend in Fayetteville for these two. 

Hahahahaha. Well done.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

twistitup

I got 5 on it

mykidsdad

Haters don't have any money. Lol they don't normally don't have a job. They aren't capable of doing anything but spewing crap on a message board. No thought process, just spew opinion. Pathetic really. Oh well, I guess it gives you something to do while you wait for your welfare check.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 18, 2018, 05:22:16 pm
Haters don't have any money. Lol they don't normally don't have a job. They aren't capable of doing anything but spewing crap on a message board. No thought process, just spew opinion. Pathetic really. Oh well, I guess it gives you something to do while you wait for your welfare check.

This right! You got him man! Haha

WBOBO

Quote from: twistitup on February 18, 2018, 04:30:06 pm
Gifford is coming along nicely....

He'll only be here one year - we need to roll through the tournament and get us a NC

..."win one for the Gifford"
How bout Daniel Son from the Karate Kid.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

BallHog1

Joe doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him (possibly the greatest hog fan ever) but I will say one thing - you sir, are a hater. I can't make it any simpler than that.

The OTR

Quote from: mykidsdad on February 18, 2018, 05:22:16 pm

Cannot argue with this.  Spot on, dad.

twistitup

The OTR

Quote from: BallHog1 on February 18, 2018, 05:39:40 pm
Joe doesn't need me or anyone else to defend him (possibly the greatest hog fan ever) but I will say one thing - you sir, are a hater. I can't make it any simpler than that.

I admit I'm a hater.  I hate everything and everyone.  I was just borned to it I guess. 

I'd like to see Joe set some more records.  That's really more important to me than anything else.

WBOBO

Quote from: twistitup on February 18, 2018, 05:43:52 pm
Waxing the boards
North Carolina again.  Wash on.  Wash off.  I want them one and bring me some Duke.

WBOBO

I hate the color blue in more ways than one. 

WBOBO

KY UNC Duke and it is in that order.

twistitup

Pigsear

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 18, 2018, 10:28:59 am
Mediocre Mike will win just enough to keep his job. Maybe 1 or 2 wins in the sec tournament, then 1 and done in ncaa. I've never met Mike so no I don't hate him, this is just honest opinion.

Chorizo Hogriguez

Quote from: BallHog1 on February 18, 2018, 05:39:40 pm

you right man! the moderator I like most is Jim Harris and so I sent Jim a massage about Skanrdrer to get Skanddr on the right track. My complaint was not much harsh but Skander need it!! Jim Harris will take it easy on him and explain that the hate needs to go

This should make the entire Hogville much better!