Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 01:21:09 pm

Breaking Hog News

Started by Red Leader, September 22, 2017, 08:41:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Leader

In addition to Devwah being out with a broken jaw, "sources" are stating Austin is out as well due to improper payments.

Wait.  What?  ??? ??? ???

Sorry.  Just rumors.  Fake News.
It was just candy day at practice and Coach B passed out his left over pocket candy to the top performers.

Devwah got a Jaw Breaker, and Austin got a Payday!!!

Go Hogs!!! Beat TAMU!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

Why must you do this? There will be idiots who take your post and run with it.
😀
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Hog-Corleone

Quote from: Red Leader on September 22, 2017, 08:41:26 pm
In addition to Devwah being out with a broken jaw, "sources" are stating Austin is out as well due to improper payments.

Wait.  What?  ??? ??? ???

Sorry.  Just rumors.  Fake News.
It was just candy day at practice and Coach B passed out his left over pocket candy to the top performers.

Devwah got a Jaw Breaker, and Austin got a Payday!!!

Go Hogs!!! Beat TAMU!!!

I knew this was BS when you said something about Coach B having left over candy...
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on September 22, 2017, 08:43:37 pm
I knew this was BS when you said something about Coach B having left over candy...

Ha! Good point.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Bubba's Bruisers

end thread!
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

grayhawg

Sivad

Hog N Bama

LMAO

Jonbo

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Ugly Uncle

This should be in the trash Mounds.

Retired Radio Host

jst01

No joke. Wish BB's buyout was only 100 Grand...

Ugly Uncle

Oh Henry, this thread is a big Zero.
Retired Radio Host

SugarHillGaHog

Ok.. I think we are ready for a football game now.  I did buy a bag of Butterfingers today.  I'm set.  Beer and Butterfingers.

PharmacistHog

Bet that sounded WAY better in the OP's head than after posting it. Need to leave it here for all the world to see.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

go hogues

Wish the buyout was 100 Grand
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

ricepig

Now chewing gum, he had plenty of.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: PharmacistHog on September 22, 2017, 09:40:11 pm
Bet that sounded WAY better in the OP's head than after posting it. Need to leave it here for all the world to see.

What I love is the op has been a hogville member for over 6 years. He has 2 posts, this being one of them. Like he was waiting for the perfect moment to drop this. LMAO

PorkSoda

When God was handing out brains the OP thought he said trains and replied, nah I'll take the bus.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Cmheinley

Our posters deserve a 100 grand payday for not acting  like a bunch of sour patch kids over this thread.

Ugly Uncle

Listen all you Whatchamacallits, don't be a bunch of sour heads against the OP. 
Retired Radio Host

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Red Leader

Well, I gave it a try. Trying to be funny, but my delivery and joke didn't work here. It was better at work (engineers). Ready for some football.
God Bless. Go Hogs

Red Leader

I do appreciate the creative criticism.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on September 22, 2017, 08:43:19 pm
Why must you do this? There will be idiots who take your post and run with it.
😀

Because Hogville is a valued source for the media...apparently!!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Hogs49ers

Pettaway must of received the butterfingers.
SCREW Vandy!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Red Leader on September 22, 2017, 09:53:45 pm
Well, I gave it a try. Trying to be funny, but my delivery and joke didn't work here. It was better at work (engineers). Ready for some football.
God Bless. Go Hogs

Keep in mind Hogville is extremes of personalities.  Many see your humor, others are too pissed off because their moms' won't let them get the candy on the bottom shelf.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Red Leader on September 22, 2017, 09:56:01 pm
I do appreciate the creative criticism.

I appreciate the attempt baby.  Ruthless people around here.
Retired Radio Host

go hogues

Petrino was just a jolly rancher from Montana. A real life saver for our program until his goober got the best of him.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

sowmonella

Trash pile. Read more post less.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: go hogues on September 22, 2017, 10:04:50 pm
Petrino was just a jolly rancher from Montana. A real life saver for our program until his goober got the best of him.

Best one by far

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Red Leader on September 22, 2017, 09:53:45 pm
God Bless. Go Hogs

Way to own it!

But don't quit your day job.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Hogimus Prime

Damn nerds.  Someone probably got a snicker out of this.   

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on September 22, 2017, 10:03:22 pm
I appreciate the attempt baby.  Ruthless people around here.

You're such a sweetart tonight.  I think we win tomorrow.

pigture perfect

Some of you guys are suckers for not being able to see and recognize a joke.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: pigture perfect on September 22, 2017, 10:23:05 pm
Some of you guys are suckers for not being able to see and recognize a joke.

Don't assume all posters here are old enough to have valid ID's.

ridgehog88

greasy_corner

It's like we've never played aggie before around here. 

Is there someone, maybe someone in this thread, that begged for a free phone to help the cause...maybe they can help the cause

TNRazorbacker

Watchoo laffin 'bout pig boy

Hogs49ers

This is going to be a whopper of a game tomorrow, I think we win and go on a big winning spree!

Brilliant thread!
SCREW Vandy!