Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mizzou losing commit?

Started by TuffTusk, November 21, 2012, 09:48:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TuffTusk

Saw this on a Missouri board:

Terez Paylor from the KC Star is reporting that he talked to Nick Ramirez (LSW LB) today and he has decommitted from MU and is considering other schools (K-State, Purdue were mentioned).  He has indicated he may want to attend the same college as teammate and best friend, Jamone Boyd.

Are the Hogs still pursuing Boyd?  It would be nice to land these two.
Making the world a better place one frosty mug at a time

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

TuffTusk

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 21, 2012, 11:44:26 am
We need a coach.

I agree 100%, but I had to take a few minutes and get away from the new coach threads, and see if there was any other news on here :razorback:

tiber

Since we don't have anyone who can really 'pursue' a recruit at this point I imagine the slate will be clean once someone new finally steps in.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Arkansas battling it out with UK for the bottom spot in the SEC for recruiting this year.
Unless Long pulls a really special rabbit out of his hat. 

TuffTusk

Quote from: tiber on November 21, 2012, 01:53:15 pm
Since we don't have anyone who can really 'pursue' a recruit at this point I imagine the slate will be clean once someone new finally steps in.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Arkansas battling it out with UK for the bottom spot in the SEC for recruiting this year.
Unless Long pulls a really special rabbit out of his hat.

This has me more than a little worried

RebelTiiger44

Just a heads up.  There are rumors of NR having some issues and baggage.  No real details but he needs to get some things squared away. 

Not sure where he will land, but lets say that buddies usually have the same issues.