Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 03:43:20 pm

Coach Bielema

Started by housecat, February 24, 2018, 11:12:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

housecat

Was spotted in Denver Colorado yesterday. I wonder if there are any openings at Colorado or Colorado state ? Would be wild if we played against him next year.

Al Boarland

If I were him I would take a couple years off and spend time with his kid.

Torqued pork

He's a beast snowboarding.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Torqued pork on February 24, 2018, 11:24:06 am
He's a beast snowboarding.

I bet he looks like the Michelin Man going down the slopes.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: HogPharmer on February 24, 2018, 11:25:58 am
I bet he looks like the Michelin Man going down the slopes.

Uncommon

housecat

ricepig

Elway wants him to be the coach in waiting.........ok, not really.....

Inhogswetrust

I don't blame him for taking some time off. We know he likes to gamble. Probably headed to Central City or Blackhawk.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Well whatever reason he was there, we know he didn't have a backup plan.

HogPharmer

Probably vacationing with the Allen's
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

SwineGrind

If he was a smart man.....don't answer that......He would turn 1 million of his buy out into BTC.

PorkRinds

widespreadsooie

My buddy actually got a pic with him yesterday

99toLife

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 25, 2018, 02:49:54 pm
He's there for the weed.

Can't blame him.  Just Curious do they drug test college coaches like they do if you want to work in a warehouse for $10.00/hr