Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by Richard Davenport, June 22, 2016, 11:33:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KlubhouseKonnected

Troy James has just corroborated a popular theory that offering a scholarship to a recruit greatly increases your chance of being considered by that recruit.

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Wildhog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 22, 2016, 02:37:13 pm
Troy James has just corroborated a popular theory that offering a scholarship to a recruit greatly increases your chance of being considered by that recruit.

Well...duh.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

KlubhouseKonnected

I keep forgetting that you guys can't tell when I plant my tongue in my cheek while typing.

Wildhog

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on June 22, 2016, 02:45:47 pm
I keep forgetting that you guys can't tell when I plant my tongue in my cheek while typing.

Sorry.  Been a long day.

Seriously, though.  Is there anyone disputing that offering a prospect increases your chances of landing him?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Wildhog on June 22, 2016, 02:47:51 pm
Sorry.  Been a long day.

Seriously, though.  Is there anyone disputing that offering a prospect increases your chances of landing him?

I've seen some lamentation on here about supposedly not getting guys because we did not offer them when people thought we ought to have.

FineAsSwine

Would be great for the bball team to get Jamal Johnson on campus. Would show that he has some real interest. If so, might be able to pull him away from Bama and Aubbie.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!