Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starting Lineup - Advanced Stats

Started by Raiserback, February 25, 2018, 12:04:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Raiserback

If you blend the advanced stats Offensive Rating and Defensive Rating together for each of our players, it would show our starting lineup should be:

Macon
Barford
Bailey
Thomas
Gafford

With the players coming off the bench in this order:

Thompson
Jones
Hall
Beard

https://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/arkansas-razorbacks-team-stats?season=2017&category=ADVANCED&sort=5&time=0&pos=0&team=0

I really like the idea of Bailey in the starting lineup. Thoughts?

BannerMountainMan

I don't understand why you think it's a good idea to have 3 forwards in at once. We haven't had that all season, this is good stats but you can't do that.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Nolan's Boots

Quote from: Raiserback on February 25, 2018, 12:04:19 pm
If you blend the advanced stats Offensive Rating and Defensive Rating together for each of our players, it would show our starting lineup should be:

Macon
Barford
Bailey
Thomas
Gafford

With the players coming off the bench in this order:

Thompson
Jones
Hall
Beard

https://www.foxsports.com/college-basketball/arkansas-razorbacks-team-stats?season=2017&category=ADVANCED&sort=5&time=0&pos=0&team=0

I really like the idea of Bailey in the starting lineup. Thoughts?

No Gabe?
Pigs Gon Fly Today Brotha

cram224

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 25, 2018, 12:32:21 pm
I don't understand why you think it's a good idea to have 3 forwards in at once. We haven't had that all season, this is good stats but you can't do that.
Might have helped in the Kentucky game. We will never know.

HawgsPolo

Advanced analytics had LeBron as the worst rated player for a stretch so I will never trust it. Bleacher report just posted a report where KD was rated the 10th best player in the league. I'll continue to trust my eyes.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!