Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mark Fox calls out Coaches, Universities for scandal.

Started by maxhog5, February 25, 2018, 10:17:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

maxhog5

I linked this because Fox has been in a similar situation to MA through his tenure at Georgia, on the cusp of breaking through, but never quite getting there and could easily be speaking for Anderson.  What a difference a player here and there could have made for both of them.  Sadly Fox is probably going to be out of a job for doing things the right way.  When you think about it, really shows you what a rotten, corrupt organization we have in the NCAA.  Of course, that is what you get when you have that much money involved.

Fan701

Quote from: maxhog5 on February 25, 2018, 10:17:04 am
I linked this because Fox has been in a similar situation to MA through his tenure at Georgia, on the cusp of breaking through, but never quite getting there and could easily be speaking for Anderson.  What a difference a player here and there could have made for both of them.  Sadly Fox is probably going to be out of a job for doing things the right way.  When you think about it, really shows you what a rotten, corrupt organization we have in the NCAA.  Of course, that is what you get when you have that much money involved.
You could add Andy Kennedy in that mix.  A good coach, who competed cleanly, who could almost never get a top recruit, yet could often beat the cheaters, and is now out of a job.

onebadrubi

With everything going, I don't think you fire a honorable coach this year.  Could easily be some big programs looking for their Bielema/long type hire to clean things up integrity wise.