Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweet by Mike Anderson Jr about Monk

Started by wpswillriseagain, February 24, 2018, 09:42:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BoarEd

Quote from: hogginbama on February 24, 2018, 10:32:42 pm
Could it be that someone in the NCAA got tired of the cheating and not being able to subpoena the records so they requested the FBI get involved?

Lol. No. The NCAA has been complicit in all this because the racket puts money in their pockets. The only reason this is happening is because an agent got caught up in a fraud case and rolled over on the entire racket to save his skin.

jkstock04

Quote from: razorback1829 on February 24, 2018, 03:48:38 pm
Hogs weren't responsible for the family moving. Somebody with deep pockets did though. Know that for a fact.
That's not the first time this has happened with an athlete/family in state.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Cure

Mike is acting like Arkansas' boosters didn't try to sway him with money either, that check just wasn't big enough.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Mike Irwin on February 24, 2018, 02:35:24 pm
I'm going to take a guess because it's the only thing that makes sense given the nature of both tweets. Maybe some Arkansas boosters crossed the line. Mike Anderson found out about it and informed Malik that he had no choice but to withdraw his offer.

Marcus confronted me about a year ago insisting that I didn't know the real story. He was pretty convincing though he never offered to tell me his version of the real story.

One more thing: Marcus and Malik don't seem to have any issues hanging out in NWA. It's almost like certain people know what happened and realize there's no reason to bash them.

Could be...but it it's still very possible that he received much more than just a scholarship to go to Kentucky.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Mo_Better_Hogs

To me as well, Monk is a distant memory and i don't care about him or his family at all. However, I gotta say, this is a pretty dang interesting thread.

(notOM)Rebel123

Mike JR tweeting at 11:36 on a Friday night. Alcohol & Twitter are not a good combo.  ;)

FineAsSwine

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 25, 2018, 01:53:44 pm
Mike JR tweeting at 11:36 on a Friday night. Alcohol & Twitter are not a good combo.  ;)

Alcohol loosens the lips. Many a secret has thusly slipped.

(notOM)Rebel123

razorback1829

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on February 25, 2018, 01:53:44 pm

That is a fact sir. Never a good combination.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: synthartist69 on February 24, 2018, 04:53:24 pm
Monk will be forgotten at Kentucky, sooner than later. He could have went down in the history pages of Arkansas basketball, especially if he would have came here and stayed for a few years. He would have landed in the NBA whether he came here or went to Kentucky. Really was a stupid choice. I still say he is a punk.
could have "gone" down. not could have "went" down. Very basic grammar. Did you have a college degree?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 25, 2018, 04:09:21 pm
could have "gone" down. not could have "went" down. Very basic grammar. Did you have a college degree?

Well if you have a college degree? You could figure out what he is saying. It's not to complicated I understand him just fine and I do have a couple degrees...

Basic grammar? This is not the class room and who gives a flip.