Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 55 THREAD: Arkansas(26-28,7-22 SEC)at #3 Mississippi St (39-14-1,20-9 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 21, 2016, 12:53:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

HoopS

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on May 21, 2016, 08:28:17 pm
agree on being a bad break...seems like this year has been full of them...we've had our share so that if we don't get another bad break for the next 3 years it will even out...Murphy's Law for my Hogs this season
no doubt there.

At first I was thinking the same as you but later saw he was stealing. Man, just not our year. The ball was well hit too. Just isn't going our way at all. At least we fight until the end.

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Maddhog

Maddhog

Maddhog

tennesseehogwild

Looks like someone wasted a mixed drink along the warning track in outfield...Guess they are just gonna leave it on the track!

Maddhog

Sims will PH for Koch ?

Sims -  K's swinging.   Two on, two outs.

Maddhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

9                   FINAL                              4

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
ARK         2 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0  |     |  4  | 13 | 3  |11     
MSU         0 | 1 | 1 | 0 | 4 | 0 | 3 | 0 | X |     |  9  | 12 | 1  | 8     

tennesseehogwild

Another season gone by...Great thread guys! Looking forward to new beginnings in 2017! Go Hogs!

Wisco Pig

That's all she wrote.

Many thanks to Maddhog, Raz #1, and A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S.

HoopS

How long until Wes Johnson gets a HC gig?

Remember this for down the line. He's from Arkansas.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Thanks Maddy for the pbp!

Thanks to everyone for being classy tonight. No where else I would rather be. GHG!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on May 21, 2016, 08:50:05 pm

Thanks to everyone for being classy tonight. No where else I would rather be. GHG!

:)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on May 21, 2016, 08:50:05 pm

Sure thing, Arky.  :)

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Maddhog

Hopefully EI won't be deserted for the summer, we still have the draft to live through. 

It has been a pleasure to work with ARK, RAZ, Wisco, and others this season, even though it was not what we hoped for.   Baseball can recover quickly so don't get all discouraged.   We will be back.  #WPS

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

pigture perfect

No place to go but up. Thanks for everything guys. Great job again.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.