Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 53 THREAD: Arkansas(26-26,7-20 SEC)at #3 Mississippi St (37-14-1,18-9 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 18, 2016, 05:34:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: TomasPistola on May 19, 2016, 08:45:53 pm
Relax fella. It was funny because there were 137 people watching the thread about about 5 actually speaking. I didn't realize laughter was forbidden. My apologies.
All good. I thought you were taking a shot at JHicks.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TomasPistola

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on May 19, 2016, 08:48:13 pm
All good. I thought you were taking a shot at JHicks.

Absolutely not. I couldn't do what he's doing without expletives.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Humphrey actually grounded out and Gridley struck out. Space out moment

7-0 after 7

JHicks3636

Gassaway, Bernal and Pennell will see what they can do to entertain us

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

7                   Top 8th                              0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
ARK         0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |     |  0  |  5  | 5  | 3     
MSU         1  | 0 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 |    |    |     |  7  |  11  | 1  | 7     

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Maddhog

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

7                   Bot 8th                              0

ARK         0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |     |  0  |  5  | 5  | 3     
MSU         1  | 0 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 |    |    |     |  7  |  11  | 1  | 7     

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Holland who is 1-3...full count...strikes out with a C to 1st put out

JHicks3636

Mangum tried to bunt leading by 7

JHicks3636

Mangum who is 4-4... Singles to center, man on 1st, 1 out. We should have put one in his ear

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Runner tries to move up on a ball in the dirt, slides by the bag and is out

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

7                   Top 9th                              0

ARK         0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |     |  0  |  5  | 5  | 3     
MSU         1  | 0 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 |    |     |  7  |  12  | 1  | 7     

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

Our last chances are Shaddy, Nomura and Bonfield, , aka the top of the order

JHicks3636

This would be the first time we have been shutout this year if we do not score

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Georgia 10
Tenn      7   T7th

Auburn     2
Vandy      5    Final   G1

Auburn    3
Vandy     6      B6    G2

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: Maddhog on May 19, 2016, 08:53:31 pm
It's almost like they've lost interest .....

Early in the game I had serious questions on a couple of guys' effort , especially defensively!

JHicks3636

Koch who is 0-3...strikes out to end the game

7-0 as we have lost 11 straight

Razorbacks#1

7                   FINAL                              0

ARK         0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |     |  0  |  5  | 5  | 4     
MSU         1  | 0 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 2 | 0 | 0 | x |     |  7  |  12  | 1  | 7     

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 19, 2016, 09:18:54 pm
Koch who is 0-3...strikes out to end the game

7-0 as we have lost 11 straight
Ties the losing streak of 11 in 1965.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Maddhog

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on May 19, 2016, 09:17:08 pm
Early in the game I had serious questions on a couple of guys' effort , especially defensively!

It's hard to judge these guys.  They've had a nightmare year.   I just keep thinking that Miss State was dead last in the SEC last year and now they're top five in the nation.   

Maddhog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TPM

Thanks for the PBP.  It is a difficult job that I am certainly glad I don't have to do.  WPS.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Maddhog on May 19, 2016, 09:23:36 pm
Thank you JHicks, ARK and RAZ.  You guys are the best.
Thanks, and thanks in advance, see you tomorrow :razorback:

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Maddhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

pigture perfect

We are going to bandage our wounds and and regroup this summer and fall. I'm already excited about next spring, and I'm hoping these Sucka's (The SEC FOLKS) are going to overlook us. Revenge baby. I'm telling ya, it's coming.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Maddhog

Quote from: pigture perfect on May 19, 2016, 10:14:42 pm
We are going to bandage our wounds and and regroup this summer and fall. I'm already excited about next spring, and I'm hoping these Sucka's (The SEC FOLKS) are going to overlook us. Revenge baby. I'm telling ya, it's coming.

Right there with ya, PP! 

Maddhog

lutherheggs

Just now tuned in. See the 7-0 loss. Like i said in another thread yesterday, seems like these guys have shut it down all the way around...defense and offense.

How many home runs did Miss St have? That seems to be the Hogs' pitchers' specialty now. Even DVH was quoted in the Demozette today saying that the starting pitching this year is awful.