Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Student Section is Full!

Started by OnTheHillHogFan, December 09, 2017, 05:37:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

Cambridge Hog

JaketheSnake

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: TomasPistola on December 09, 2017, 06:04:06 pm
Sharkansas

I saw the sign.

lol. ok, so what does THAT mean?

Jerry Tark in the house? students thought we were playing Ole Mrs?

Cracker

Quote from: Cambridge Hog on December 09, 2017, 06:08:03 pm
lol. ok, so what does THAT mean?

Jerry Tark in the house? students thought we were playing Ole Mrs?

BYX shenanigans I would assume....
I'm on a mission from God with half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and I'm wearing sunglasses.

hit it.

Snout team

Those other seats filled in quite nicely
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 09, 2017, 08:02:41 pm
Those other seats filled in quite nicely

Was it a packed house and did it get loud?

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 09, 2017, 08:11:16 pm
Was it a packed house and did it get loud?

I'm not a great one to answer this having only been to 15 games or so in the last 15 year's. I've never seen the atmosphere like it, and it was very loud!

Sharkansas is all about the kids being absolutely on fire for this team. Incredible atmosphere tonight. I've never been to a game of any kind where we called the hogs more, but it was infectious with the good play and excitement despite 1,000 foul calls.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on December 09, 2017, 08:35:39 pm
I'm not a great one to answer this having only been to 15 games or so in the last 15 year's. I've never seen the atmosphere like it, and it was very loud!

Sharkansas is all about the kids being absolutely on fire for this team. Incredible atmosphere tonight. I've never been to a game of any kind where we called the hogs more, but it was infectious with the good play and excitement despite 1,000 foul calls.

Awesome and it sounds like the old days .. Hawg fans have been starved for a long time.. there was a time when the Bud could rock with the best of them, maybe we are seeing the 2nd coming....

Answer this, are you ready to do it again?

razorhead94

Upper deck was packed.  Easy 17,000+ tonight
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Hog_Fink

hadn't been to a game in a long time. Good crowd & energy tonight, but still not quite 'there' like the old days. hoping to see a sellout during conference & Bud without a roof

bigred223

Quote from: galactivation on December 09, 2017, 09:27:09 pm
hadn't been to a game in a long time. Good crowd & energy tonight, but still not quite 'there' like the old days. hoping to see a sellout during conference & Bud without a roof

It was technically sold out. I assume we will see that type of atmosphere against Kentucky and A&M late in the season and maybe before that.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on December 09, 2017, 08:35:39 pm

Amen. Every time they jumped into our chest the whistle blew. Some were legit but most were forced by the opponent forcing it into our body and getting the bail out.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

rzrbk4life

Wasn't able to go to the game but from watching on tv it sounded like the bud was rockin
Let's call those hogs!!!!

FATHAWG08

The students provided the juice The Bud  has been missing. #SalutetheStudents
I love off season Football!!