Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is so sweet Arkansas 98 Ole Miss 80.I freaking love it

Started by forrest city joe, February 18, 2017, 07:45:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Quote from: Little Lady Back on February 19, 2017, 06:19:04 am
Great win and total team effort!!   

Don't be starting trouble up in here missy!  8)

I can't figure this team out - MA included. If I had my finger on the trigger, would I still pull it? Well, given the past five years of meh, it's hard not to think of the past week as simply a spike in effort/performance. Not sure.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Cornfed Pig on February 18, 2017, 08:42:12 pm
Joe, I wish I could get a freeze frame of your brain after typing a period. What comes next seems to be inexplicably random. Sometimes you use a space, and then capitalize the next letter (a popular method taught in English classes). Sometimes you do half of that. And sometimes you do none of that.

How do you decide??

It's a disguise..

Little Lady Back

Quote from: LZH on February 19, 2017, 06:31:00 am
Don't be starting trouble up in here missy!  8)

I can't figure this team out - MA included. If I had my finger on the trigger, would I still pull it? Well, given the past five years of meh, it's hard not to think of the past week as simply a spike in effort/performance. Not sure.

Now you know that I never start trouble! Don't you pull that trigger just yet. Have a little faith...
#NolanRichardsonCourt

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The_Iceman

Dominicanhog

RagingHawgOn