Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That was fun!!!

Started by traffordhog, February 18, 2017, 07:42:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

traffordhog

I don't post much but I have been a Hog fan all my life.  I get disappointed a lot. From the 2nd half of LSU through today this team has really been fun to watch! I live in the Birmingham area so I have only been to Bud Walton one time (Pelphrey was the coach), so I've enjoyed Razorback sports on tv.  The team now looks like a team and plays with confidence. I like Mike and want him to succeed at the highest level and I believe he can!  Good game Hogs!!!!!

hawginbigd1

I don't believe we are that much better than OlPiss, but I don't believe anybody could have played with us today! That was fun is right, loved the rebounding effort, and the way we moved the ball.

lynbug

We just can't let up.....since it took us this long to gel.  Very little margin for error if we want to dance.

ShadowHawg

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: lynbug on February 18, 2017, 08:04:12 pm
We just can't let up.....since it took us this long to gel.  Very little margin for error if we want to dance.
Need to beat A&M, UGA, and win 1 in the SEC tourney to be solidly in.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

texas tush hog

We are in, due to great coaching.

gmarv

I second the notion THAT WAS FUN.WPS

Hoggish1

Having fun is what sports is all about.

Inhogswetrust

Fun AND the way it should be for Hog basketball.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

BoarnSupremacy

Looks like Macon and Barford have it finally figured out.  I may be wrong but maybe there is a nice run of wins coming.