Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RAZORBACK LOGO

Started by Bvilleboar, September 19, 2007, 01:43:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bvilleboar

The Razorback logo has changed many times for the 1920s to today's current logo.  Does anyone know of a site that has pictures of all of the different versions of the Razorback logo?

Thinking about getting some new ink and want an old school Razorback.
2012 the year of the HOGS

Brutalis

Yeah our new cookie cutter cartoon logo's are the cheese of the NCAA. They look stupid and I've had several friends ask me why we did that.

Easy. UA is screwed up.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Reservoir Hogs

I have searched forever to no avail for a site like this that has all the old logos.  I was actually wanting the old Sweater Hog leaning on the A.  Couldnt find a decent sized image

hydrophonic

"The future sucks." "Change it."

John Futrall

Also, here is a link that shows some of the helmet logos used:

http://www.nationalchamps.net/Helmet_Project/

Hawgz4Life

old hog

The first razorback logo did not show up on the helmets until 1964. Looked more like a cartoon critter. Believe had white numbers on side from 1957-1963, similar to bama's. Nothing on helmet before that.

Boardon Hamsay

I'd like to see a change up, at least for a homecoming game or something, maybe retro white helmets with a red Hog.

Thanks for the great links guys!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

mattfromhuntsville

I wish we would use white helmets with red hog sometimes.  Maybe with Frank gone the new AD will do some cool stuff like that.  Also, try to get UnderArmor to be our offical uniform sponser.  They have the best cloths.

arkjay19

I like the helmet and the logo.  But hey, that's just me.

Annax10

Quote from: arkhog9 on September 19, 2007, 03:12:24 pm
I like the helmet and the logo.  But hey, that's just me.

Umm.  Me too.

But for an old school Hog tat, I like the sweater Hog leaning on the A, too.