Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the pressure that was placed on the 2011 class

Started by dsims2k3, March 02, 2013, 07:11:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

These guys had a tough break. They have been followed and hyped by fans and media since they were in the ninth grade.  They were considered program changers and pressured to commit instate by fans. Heck,a man's job was hanging in the balance to get these guys. Then they had to be rerecruited to stay. Keep in mind they were hyped as program changers 3 years before they even set foot on campus. Someone had to have seen their limitations somewhere. Was this type pressure placed on them in attempt to provide patience for Pelphrey critics?  Unrealistic expections have been set as a result.   
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.